Personal Assistant to Director (Public Sector, 12mth hybrid, N/Belfast)
Location: Belfast, County Antrim
Industry: Public Sector
Salary: £12.73 - £13.00 per hour
Contacts: Claire Connolly, email@example.com
Job Ref: BBBH33582
Expiry date: 2023-01-16
Honeycomb is delighted to assist our public sector client with a temporary 'Personal Assistant to Director' post. N Belfast, free parking & hyrbid. Weekly pay, 12month contract
The Client - This large organisation relies on an extensive provision of a range of mandatory services. Currently, the Director of Customer Services throughout the range of Operations is in requirement of a 'Personal Assistant' to assist fulfilling effective coordination and management of the service areas. This competitive and attractive package includes public sector benefits; such as: 38 days AL in 2023 and flexi / hybrid arrangements; free parking and much more.
The Role - involves providing administrative support and ensuring that the Director of Customer & Operations office is run in a customer friendly, efficient and effective manner, and establishing a two-way channel of
communication between the Director of Customer & Operations and staff internally. Duties will include but not be limited to the following scope (please note that full JD will be issued upon successful shortlisting throughout application):
- Diary management & telephone vetting duties
- Meetings Coordination & arrangement of workshops
- Minute taking and executive support in coordinating meetings
- Tracking, ordering and recording hospitality and gift forms, Stationery Orders and other financial activities as required.
- Making cost effective travel and accommodation arrangements for Director of Customer & Operations.
- Collating, recording and issuing various registers and returns.
The Person - The post-holder will be required to meet the following criterion to be considered for the role:
- A minimum of 5 GCSE's or equivalent, at grade C or above (to include Maths and English).
- A minimum of two years' business administration experience including minute taking, diary co-ordination, reporting and general correspondence
- A high level of competence in the use of current IT packages, in particular Outlook/Microsoft Word/PowerPoint and Excel.
- Ability to effectively plan, prioritise and manage own workload making the best use of time and resources.
- Maintain a focus on detail and accuracy and produce work of a high quality
- Ability to communicate confidently, clearly and concisely both orally and in writing, with a wide variety of stakeholders both internally and externally.
- The ability to analyse a range of information, consult effectively with others and draw sound conclusions based on the information available.
- The ability to work on own initiative and take personal responsibility for own workload
To speak in absolute confidence about this opportunity please send an up to date CV via the link provided or contact Claire McCleery, Manager of Public Sector at Honeycomb Jobs on 02896 207050.
"Please note that successful candidate's will be required to complete Basic Access NI Security Clearance at a cost of £18.00. A person's criminal record will not, in itself, debar that person from being appointed to this post. Any information given will be treated in the strictest confidence. Please go to:
www.nidirect.gov.uk/campaigns/accessni-criminal-record-checks for more information."
If you have a disability which means you require assistance at any stage of the recruitment process, please contact us directly to discuss.
Honeycomb is committed to providing equality of opportunity to all.
** Please note, we are receiving an exceptionally high number of applications and present and will be unable to shortlist candidates who are not meeting the specific requirements for this role. Due to the high volume of applications, we may be unable to provide individual feedback. We thank you in advance for your understanding. **