Personal Assistant to Managing Director
Location: Belfast, County Antrim
Industry: Sales & Marketing
Salary: £23000.00 - £27000.00 per annum
Contacts: Nuala McClinton, email@example.com
Job Ref: BBBH40673
Expiry date: 2023-04-13
Honeycomb is delighted to be recruiting a Personal Assistant/Sales Administrator for a well-known Northern Irish business based on the Lisburn Road.
- Salary based on experience
- Monday - Friday 8.30am-5.30pm
- 20 days holidays + stat days
- Inclusive environment, opportunity to progress in your PA career
A well known organisation, who are long standing and highly regarded in Northern Ireland. Working with prestigious clients, this business operates by doing what they do with excellence, and as a result of this hold strong relationships with all of their clients and customers.
What would a typical day look like for you?
A true "no two days are the same" position. Switching from sales administrator to PA, your week will change subject to where administration support is required. At times, the Managing Director could be travelling, and you may be booking accommodation, flights, organising expenses, invoices. Others days, the team could require some sales support with presentations on PowerPoint, running sales reports, updating the CRM database, and providing client support where required.
Some of the responsibilities will be;
- Providing administration support to the Managing Director
- Typing letters, pulling reports updating information on the system/CRM
- Dealing with client queries
- Presentation preparation - using PowerPoint
- Use of InDesign
- Booking meetings, diary management, organising events, client lunches
- Assisting with expenses
- Proven experience in an administration capacity - at least 1-2 years
- Excellent communication both verbal and written
- Impeccable attention to detail
- The ability to adapt to conflicting priorities
To speak in absolute confidence about this opportunity please send an up-to-date CV via the link provided or contact Nuala at Honeycomb on 028 9620 7050.
If you have a disability which means you require assistance at any stage of the recruitment process, please contact us directly to discuss.
Honeycomb is committed to providing equality of opportunity to all.
Even if this position is not right for you, we may have others that are. Please visit Honeycomb to view a wide selection of our current jobs.