Personal Lines – Insurance
Location: Belfast, County Antrim
Industry: Wealth Management & Insurance
Salary: £25000.00 - £30000.00 per annum + Bonus, Pension, Healthcare
Contacts: Aoife Dowds-Gibson, firstname.lastname@example.org
Job Ref: BBBH45127
Expiry date: 2023-09-13
Honeycomb are delighted to be working in partnership with our fantastic client in the recruitment of an Insurance Professional within Personal Lines. This is a full-time, permanent position, operating on a hybrid model.
- Salary: £25,000 - £30,000
- Bonus scheme
- 9% employer pension contribution
- 27 days holiday + stats
- Ability to buy and sell leave
- 1 day working from home
- Private medical insurance
- Life assurance x 4
- Share opportunities
- Fantastic opportunities for career growth
- The opportunity to grow your insurance career
As an independent insurance broker specialising in mid-market commercial and personal lines, this company are expanding their team due to fantastic business growth within the last 18 months. This is a great opportunity to join a dynamic, national company who have a presence across the UK. They are committed to the growth of employees through opportunities for learning and development, including helping to facilitate the completion of specific technical courses to help advance your career, such as CII.
96.2% of employees would recommend this business as a good place to work (Employee survey, 2022)
The purpose of this position is to complete renewals and process claims for the personal lines team, with motor claims being a large part of the role. The goal is to expand your skill set to include commercial lines down the line. You will play a pivotal role in ensuring the retention of existing clients and managing claims processes efficiently. This position requires an understanding of personal insurance lines, strong communication skills, attention to detail, and a commitment to providing exceptional client service.
What would a typical day look like for you?
- Collaborate with Account Managers to proactively manage the renewal process for personal lines clients
- Review policy details, assess coverage needs, and negotiate renewal terms with underwriters to provide the best possible solutions for clients
- Communicate renewal options, premiums, and coverage changes to clients, addressing any inquiries and concerns promptly
- Ensure timely submission of renewal applications and required documentation to underwriters
- Act as the primary point of contact for clients filing claims across personal lines insurance products
- Collect and document all necessary claim information accurately and comprehensively, ensuring adherence to company protocols and regulatory guidelines
- Collaborate with clients, adjusters, and service providers to expedite the claims process and facilitate successful resolution
- Build and maintain strong, professional relationships with clients, understanding their unique insurance needs and preferences
- Meet monthly targets and key performance indicators (KPIs) set by the company
- Minimum of 2 years of experience in personal lines insurance
- Possess or be willing to work towards relevant insurance certifications
- Deep understanding of personal insurance products and the industry
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Detail-oriented with exceptional organisational skills to manage processes simultaneously
- Strong problem-solving abilities and a proactive approach to finding solutions for clients
To speak in absolute confidence about this opportunity please send an up-to-date CV via the link provided or contact Aoife Dowds-Gibson at Honeycomb on 028 9620 7050.
If you have a disability which means you require assistance at any stage of the recruitment process, please contact us directly to discuss. Honeycomb is committed to providing equality of opportunity to all.
Even if this position is not right for you, we may have others that are. Please visit Honeycomb to view a wide selection of our current jobs.