Personal Secretary (EO2, Public Sector)
Location: Belfast, County Antrim
Industry: Public Sector
Salary: Up to £13.52 per hour
Contacts: David McClure, email@example.com
Job Ref: BBBH35855
Expiry date: 2022-10-11
Honeycomb is delighted to be working with our public sector client, to recruit an EO2 Personal Secretary, temporary 3month contract with possible extension. Competitive package based in Belfast.
The Client - Our quasi-public sector client is an organisation who provides safe, effective support and care to individuals who have been affected by the Troubles. This client is one of the leading entities of the EU Programme for Peace and Reconciliation.
The Role: This credible position will provide administrative support to the organisations CEO. Duties will include but will not be limited to:
- Recording and circulation of minutes of management meetings.
- Diary management - planning and organising meetings on behalf of CEO.
- Drafting letters, reports and papers using CEO notes, independent research, and own initiative.
- Managing and maintaining all electronic and paper correspondence for the CEO.
- Communicating with a wide range of internal and external stakeholders.
As the successful candidate you will have the following background and experience:
- Have a minimum of 5 GCSEs at grade "C" which must include English and Maths.
- Experience of working as a personal secretary (or equivalent) providing support to senior management.
- Experience of facilitating meetings to include preparation and circulation of papers.
- Experience of minute taking and following up on action points.
- Experience of dealing with a range of internal and external customers.
- Experience of excellent knowledge of and highly proficient in MS Office packages to include managing e-mail and diaries on Outlook, saving, retrieving manipulating Word & Excel documents, arranging meetings on MS Teams and ZOOM, and drafting PowerPoint presentations.
- Experience of drafting and reviewing communications and reports to a high standard on behalf of others.
To speak in absolute confidence about this opportunity please send an up to date CV via the link provided or contact David McClure, Recruitment Consultant at Honeycomb on 02896 207050.
"Please note that successful candidate's will be required to complete Basic Access NI Security Clearance at a cost of £18.00. A person's criminal record will not, in itself, debar that person from being appointed to this post. Any information given will be treated in the strictest confidence. Please go to:
www.nidirect.gov.uk/campaigns/accessni-criminal-record-checks for more information."
If you have a disability which means you require assistance at any stage of the recruitment process, please contact us directly to discuss.
Honeycomb is committed to providing equality of opportunity to all.
Even if this position is not right for you, we may have others that are. Please visit Honeycomb to view a wide selection of our current jobs www.honeycomb.jobs
** Please note, we are receiving an exceptionally high number of applications and present and will be unable to shortlist candidates who are not meeting the specific requirements for this role. Due to the high volume of applications, we may be unable to provide individual feedback. We thank you in advance for your understanding. **