Planner/ Buyer (Trainee) £24-£27k – Londonderry / Derry
Location: Londonderry, County Londonderry
Salary: £24000.00 - £27000.00 per annum
Contacts: Clare Kearney-OHare, firstname.lastname@example.org
Job Ref: BBBH34279
Expiry date: 2022-08-12
Honeycomb is delighted to assist our Manufacturing client in the recruitment of a Planner / Buyer - Trainee - £24-£27k in Derry / Londonderry. This is a fantastic global business who have continued to see substantial and consistent growth over recent times. An excellent opportunity to work with a highly regarded business.
The Client - This large organisation provides a regional wide range of products associated with healthcare.
The Role - is to ensure the excellent and accurate execution of the production schedule in order to meet customer demands. You will manage external supplier relationships and work with varying internal departments to manage the purchase order process.
- The role is permanent Full Time and offers the candidate the fantastic opportunity to transition from a Trainee to Planner / Buyer within 6-12months in role.
- Relative to the "Campsie/ Eglinton" side of Derry / L'Derry
- Mon - Thur 8-5pm with a highly desirable lunchtime finish on a Friday.
- Issuing daily production schedule and orders
- Checking material availability v demand
- Liaising with customers to acknowledge orders and date schedules
- Supporting with reporting to ensure management can advise on pre planning of up-and-coming scheduling in order to meet demand.
- Communicating updates and changes to scheduling with relevant parties
- An ideal candidate will be highly organised, analytical and able to prioritise workload with great people and communication skills. You will be a forward thinking employee with a keen desire for personal growth through a positive attitude and strong work ethic
- Ability to work alone and use initiative, whilst contributing to wider team
- Proficient in the use of MS Office applications including Excel
- GCSE - English and Math's.
- Experience of communicating effectively across a diverse range of stakeholders , using various forms of communication
- At least 2 years experience in a role that involves strong communication and coordination in an office environment to support the wider business or a Grad with strong placement experience
- Manufacturing Experience
- SAP Experience
£24-£27k experience dependant & Benefits package to be discussed upon interview with Honeycomb
To speak in absolute confidence about this opportunity please send an up to date CV via the link provided or contact Clare Kearney, Specialist Consultant at Honeycomb on 02896 207050.
If you have a disability which means you require assistance at any stage of the recruitment process, please contact us directly to discuss.
Honeycomb is committed to providing equality of opportunity to all.
** Please note, we are receiving an exceptionally high number of applications and present and will be unable to shortlist candidates who are not meeting the specific requirements for this role. Due to the high volume of applications, we may be unable to provide individual feedback. We thank you in advance for your understanding. **