Policy Manager (hybrid 3mth+ contract, Ballymena)
Location: Antrim, County Antrim
Industry: Legal & Compliance
Salary: Up to £42614.00 per annum
Contacts: Claire Connolly, email@example.com
Job Ref: BBBH33687
Expiry date: 2022-07-16
Honeycomb is delighted to assist our public sector client in the appointment of a temporary Strategic led Policy Manager, 3 days hybrid to Ballymena.
The Client: This organisation operates with a governance led focus throughout its' political framework agenda. The Director for Corporate Services will be looking to appointment a permanent head count capacity via means of external campaign at a later date. As such, this role presents as a prime opporunity to gain insight throughout the post and lends itself to placing emphatic impact on a strategic level. Critical current focus on legislative FOI risk mitigation.
The Role: The post will encompass the following key deliverables:
- Strategic Policy implementation throughout comprehensive service delivery review
- Quality and Risk Mitigation - ensuring effective FOI / FAR processes
- Compliance of Legislative Requirements
- Continuous analysis relative to Performance Improvement
- Budgetary Reporting & People Management
- 3+ years' management experience in a Policy or Research Function.
- Applicants must have a minimum of a degree throughout the following discipline: Business, English, Law, Politics or Sociology.
- Experience led evidence of: Stakeholder relationship; Supporting and advising Elected Members throughout a governance context; ability to work effectively within a highly pressurised political environment & managing robust information governance and management practices and/or related functions (such as information audit, risk management, records management, GDPR compliance).
To speak in absolute confidence about this opportunity please send an up to date CV via the link provided or contact Claire McCleery, Manager of Public & 3rd Sector, Temporary Division at Honeycomb Jobs on 02896 207050.
If you have a disability which means you require assistance at any stage of the recruitment process, please contact us directly to discuss.
Honeycomb is committed to providing equality of opportunity to all.