Practice Manager (4 days)
Location: Belfast, County Antrim
Industry: Banking & Finance
Salary: £30000.00 - £35000.00 per annum
Contacts: Caila Cunningham, firstname.lastname@example.org
Job Ref: BBBH44190
Expiry date: 2023-09-01
I'm delighted to be recruiting a Practice Manager on behalf of my client, a well-established Chartered Accountants firm based in Greater Belfast on a permanent basis, £30,000 - £35,000 pro rata for a 28 hour work week (4 days).
You'll have the benefit of bringing your experience in to this position and add value into a company who want to see their staff succeed in a busy and professional office environment, other benefits include:
· Excellent basic salary
· 22 Days Holiday plus 13 statutory days leave
· On-Site Parking
· Staff days out, 2 Theatre trips per year!
· Auto-enrol Pension
· Early finish Friday
· Potential bonus scheme based on performance
As a steadfast Chartered Accountancy Firm, they pride themselves in being open and honest with their clients, creating a comfortable no nonsense environment in which they can maintain relationships and build genuine trust. Their service is built on meeting the needs of each individual client or family.
What would a typical day look like for you?
This role is extremely varied and would be ideal for someone who wants their day to day to be busy and filled with a variety of tasks, someone who is able to remain organised and professional while working at a high level.
· Reporting directly and working with the Directors and the Accountants, supporting the senior team
· Responsible for maintaining the practice's accounts on IRIS
· Managing the secretarial and reception function
· Managing Work in Progress (WIP) and workflow management across team
· Responsible for billing and debtor management
· Onboarding new clients and maintaining compliance across all client accounts (AML/KYC checks)
· Overseeing client communication and marketing activities (social media managing)
· Ensuring all deadlines and reports are kept on top of, liaising with the Accountants to keep them on track and following up when needed
· Be a part of positive change, assisting in bringing the Firm to a paperless business
· Coordinating the 3x year training events held by the Firm for their clients
· Ability to perform HR related tasks, staff appraisals and reports
· Full understanding of Data Protection and GDPR
· Experience within a similar role is essential with a background in the finance sector
· Good IT skills with the ability to learn new systems efficiently.
· Ability to mulit-task while working to strict deadlines
· Strong leadership skills while remaining a team player
· Great organisational and co-ordination skills
· Excellent customer service skills, being able to communicate across all levels
· Prior use of IRIS is desired but not essential.
To speak in absolute confidence about this opportunity please send an up-to-date CV via the link provided or contact Caila at Honeycomb on 028 9620 7050.
If you have a disability which means you require assistance at any stage of the recruitment process, please contact us directly to discuss. Honeycomb is committed to providing equality of opportunity to all.
Even if this position is not right for you, we may have others that are. Please visit Honeycomb to view a wide selection of our current jobs.