Practice Team Assistant
Location: Belfast, County Antrim
Industry: Legal & Compliance
Salary: £24000.00 - £25000.00 per annum
Contacts: Danielle Edgar, email@example.com
Job Ref: BBBH39577
Expiry date: 2023-03-07
Honeycomb is delighted to be assisting our client, an international law firm, with the recruitment of a Practice Team Assistant within the Belfast Area.
Our client is one of the world's leading international law firms, delivering fantastic results, inside and outside their firms. They have expertise in a range of sectors, are known for delivering professionalism and excellent results, and have communities right at the heart of their culture.
This role will provide administrative support to the Practice Areas within the Alternative Legal Services (ALT) business.
- Deliver high-quality, accurate work whilst managing and responding to changing and competing priorities.
- Display effective communication on the phone, through email and face-to-face.
- Print, photocopy, scan and file relevant documents in electronic or hard copy files.
- Assist with fee earner expense claims, cheque requisitions and other banking-related admin.
- Manage the entry of time sheets for fee earners promptly with accurate use of phase and task codes.
- Assist with the billing administration process.
- Assist the administrative support relating to the resourcing of fee earners across the Practice Areas and the new business intake.
- Assist with the organisation of events/meetings such as booking conference rooms, arranging refreshments, and equipment, arranging dial-in details and VC set-up and making restaurant reservations for client lunches/dinners.
- Assist with travel bookings which may include single/return train/flight tickets, hotel and taxi bookings.
- Prepare files for archiving and manage return/retrieval of files.
- Complete general administrative duties, deal with incoming mail, book couriers and assist with room moves.
- Assist with the creation/management and client data sites.
- Creating/amending/checking/uploading deeds schedules.
- English and Maths grade C or above (or equivalent qualification).
- High level of skill using the Microsoft Office System (Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint).
- Typing speed of a minimum of 45 wpm.
- One year's experience in an administrative role within a professional service setting.
- Proven experience in contributing positively as part of a team and ability to work independently when required.
Salary and Benefits package
£24,000 - £25,000
To speak in absolute confidence about this opportunity, please send an up-to-date CV via the link provided or contact Danielle Edgar, Specialist Recruitment Consultant at Honeycomb 028 9620 7050.
Even if this position is not right for you, we may have others that are. Please visit Honeycomb to view a wide selection of our current job www.honeycomb.jobs.
If you have a disability which means you require assistance at any stage of the recruitment process, please contact us directly to discuss.
Honeycomb is committed to providing equality of opportunity to all.
** Please note, we are receiving an exceptionally high number of applications and present and will be unable to shortlist candidates who are not meeting the specific requirements for this role. Due to the high volume of applications, we may be unable to provide individual feedback. We thank you in advance for your understanding. **