Process Mapping Analyst
Location: Belfast, County Antrim
Industry: Banking & Finance
Contacts: Evelyn Fraser, firstname.lastname@example.org
Job Ref: BBBH36503
Expiry date: 2022-10-18
Honeycomb are delighted to be working in partnership with Danske Bank to recruit for a number of Process Mapping Analyst.
Danske Bank are currently looking for full-time candidates to join their team of processing analysts on a FTC basis. This role offers a hybrid model of 2 days in the Belfast based office and 3 days working remotely.
These roles will be working a 35-hour week Monday to Friday 9am - 5pm or 8am - 4pm.
Danske Bank is one of the largest banks in Northern Ireland and aim to be the best bank in Northern Ireland for customers, colleagues, partners, and society.
As a Process Mapping Analyst, you will play a key role in processing the mapping of regulation information. Duties include:
- Completing processing and administrative tasks efficiently and accurately
- Liaising with key stakeholders to gain relevant information to project.
- Work at all times in the interests of the team, sharing knowledge and assisting colleagues
- Proactively engage with the correct parties on the mapping processes of Consumer Duty, Operations Resilience and GDPR regulations.
- Ensure the process maps that are produced are accurate with the advice and service that is compliant with all existing legal, regulatory and voluntary code obligations, all Bank standards, policies, processes and procedures.
- Educated to GCSE level or equivalent inc. Maths and English
- Experience of process mapping in a professional capacity
- Understand the importance of regulation, and the step-by-step process of putting a regulation in place.
- Experience of working with IT systems, demonstrating understanding of Microsoft packages
- Good analytical skills with ability to identify problems & generate solutions
- Good planning and organising skills with ability to work to multiple tight deadlines
- Strong verbal & written communication skills
- Prior Banking or Financial Services experience
- Numerical Analyst experience
- BPMN mapping
To speak in absolute confidence about this opportunity please send an up to date CV via the link provided or contact Evelyn Fraser at Honeycomb 028 9620 7050
If you have a disability which means you require assistance at any stage of the recruitment process, please contact us directly to discuss.
Honeycomb is committed to providing equality of opportunity to all.
*Please note that due to the current climate it is not possible for us to contact candidates who are not meeting the specific requirements for this role. We are receiving an exceptionally high number of applications at present which is not allowing us to call everyone individually. We thank you in advance for your understanding*