Professional Services Secretary (Big 4)
Location: Belfast, County Antrim
Industry: Banking & Finance
Contacts: Nicole McDermott, firstname.lastname@example.org
Job Ref: BBBH36991
Expiry date: 2022-11-23
Honeycomb is working in partnership with a professional services network (one of the big four) for the recruitment of a Professional Services Secretary. This is a full-time, permanent position based in Belfast.
Our client is currently seeking to hire a Secretary who will join our Belfast Tax practice on a permanent basis. The Belfast office tax group consists of over 90 professional staff dealing with all aspects of Corporation Tax, Private Client, Employment Taxes and Indirect Taxes, with 7 Tax Partners.
- Providing full secretarial support to the Tax practice
- Managing the tax associate training/leave schedules, assisting with induction and organising social events
- Proactive management of the Partner diaries
- Screen calls, taking detailed messages and handling queries
- Coordinate meetings (in-person and hybrid), conference calls, travel arrangements (domestic and international), business lunches and dinners
- Inputting time-sheets and processing expense claims for the Partner/Director group
- Coding of invoices and generating client fees
- Create PowerPoint charts, spreadsheets and carry out monthly/weekly reporting
- Filing - electronic and paper filing time-sheets - weekly, month and quarter end reminders and ensure that the Department meets the Firm's time-sheet deadlines
- Stationery - order and maintain stock levels in tax department
- General office duties (incoming and outgoing post, photocopying, archiving etc.)
- Liaise and work with secretaries in other departments - actively share knowledge
- Provide cover for other secretaries in their absence (including reception cover when required)
- Assist with any other ad-hoc projects and duties as appropriate.
- Advanced PC skills including Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- A working knowledge of SAP and CRM systems or a similar database system would be a definite advantage but not essential as training will be provided
- Fast typing skills with a high degree of accuracy
- Excellent communication skills
- Prioritising work using time management and organisational skills
- Good administration skills with an ability to work unsupervised on day-to-day duties and tasks
- Proactively look for and take on tasks and provide regular feedback on status
- A high degree of enthusiasm and adaptability
- Reliability / Flexibility.
Salary and Benefits Package
- Competitive salary and benefits package
- Hybrid Working
- Career Progression
To speak in absolute confidence about this opportunity, please send an up to date CV via the link provided or contact Nicole McDermott, Recruitment Consultant at Honeycomb on 028 962 070 50 .
If you have a disability which means you require assistance at any stage of the recruitment process, please contact us directly to discuss.
Honeycomb is committed to providing equality of opportunity to all.
** Please note, we are receiving an exceptionally high number of applications and present and will be unable to shortlist candidates who are not meeting the specific requirements for this role. Due to the high volume of applications, we may be unable to provide individual feedback. We thank you in advance for your understanding