Location: Belfast, County Antrim
Industry: Charity & 3rd Sector
Salary: Up to £9.90 per hour
Contacts: David McClure, firstname.lastname@example.org
Job Ref: BBBH34080
Expiry date: 2022-08-02
Honeycomb is delighted to be working with a Charity Sector client, to recruit a Project Administrator for a temporary role based in Belfast.
The Client - The Charity Sector organisation is a business led membership organisation made up of progressive business of all sizes who understand that the prosperity of business and society are mutually dependent.
The Role: Credible role reports to the Deputy Managing Director. The role is to provide an efficient and professional support service to the organisations core areas of work.
Duties will include but will not be limited to:
- Full range of administration support to the programme.
- To manage regular mailings and emails ensuring that our CRM database system is up to date, and all information is accurate and current.
- Handling electronic and verbal internal/external communications.
- Undertake clerical and secretarial duties including word processing, diary management and arranging meetings.
- Ad-hoc duties as issued via line management.
As the successful candidate you will have the following background and experience:
- Candidates with 1 year previous administrative experience
- 5 GCSE Grades A - C or equivalent qualifications in Maths and English Language
- Experience of using Microsoft Office applications including Word and Excel.
- OCR/RSA Stage II Text Processing or equivalent.
- Experience with CRM systems.
- At least 2 years' recent experience working in a similar role.
To speak in absolute confidence about this opportunity please send an up to date CV via the link provided or contact David McClure, Recruitment Consultant at Honeycomb on 02896 207050.
If you have a disability which means you require assistance at any stage of the recruitment process, please contact us directly to discuss.
Honeycomb is committed to providing equality of opportunity to all.
Even if this position is not right for you, we may have others that are. Please visit Honeycomb to view a wide selection of our current jobs www.honeycomb.jobs
** Please note, we are receiving an exceptionally high number of applications and present and will be unable to shortlist candidates who are not meeting the specific requirements for this role. Due to the high volume of applications, we may be unable to provide individual feedback. We thank you in advance for your understanding. **