Programme and Membership Coordinator
Location: Belfast, County Antrim
Industry: Charity & 3rd Sector
Salary: £22000.00 - £24000.00 per annum
Contacts: Lesley Dugan, firstname.lastname@example.org
Job Ref: BBBH41537
Expiry date: 2023-05-22
Honeycomb is delighted to be exclusively assisting our client, Co3 Chief Officers 3rd Sector with the recruitment of a Programme and Membership Coordinator. This role is permanent, full-time and offers hybrid working.
This exciting opportunity will enable you to work across Programme Coordination; Membership; Events and Marketing. If you are looking to move into a meaningful role where you can make a difference and add value, then this could be the perfect role for you!
Chief Officers 3rd Sector (CO3) is a leading membership-based organisation that focuses on supporting and connecting Third Sector leaders in Northern Ireland. You will be contributing to their mission of developing inspirational, innovative and highly skilled third-sector leaders by facilitating and supporting a programme of events, having regular engagement with members, and growing the network.
- Salary range between £22K - £24K
- 25 days holiday plus stats
- 8% Pension
- Health Insurance
- Hybrid working with 2 core office days per week
- Oversee the delivery of end-to-end funding training programmes. Including administration, marketing, event managing, liaising with training providers, working from a budget and targeting learners to attend each training.
- Plan and event manage networking events
- Support the Communications and Policy Officer, by posting on social media and website management when required
- Ensure all programme costs are appropriately recorded, invoices sought form providers (mentors/trainers etc) and payments processed in a timely fashion. Formally make a monthly report against the programme budget to the Member Services Manager and CEO
- Liaise and support Finance Department (processing invoicing, bank deposits etc)
- Maintaining and updating member records on CRM
- Work to grow the membership promote the benefits of CO3 membership
- Engaging with members and processing applications and onboarding calls
- Provide administration support for the timely annual renewal of members, via emails and phone calls to members monthly and quarterly follow up, and report to the team
- Provide administration support to the Chief Executive including proof reading, room booking and general administration
A full job description will be provided if you are shortlisted.
You will have;
- A third level qualification or 2-5 years relevant experience of Project Management, Office Management or Events Management capacity
- Have experience of using databases or other corporate information systems. You will have good IT skills - MS Word, Excel & PowerPoint
- Possess strong problem-solving skills, a creative mindset and the ability to calmly work under pressure, prioritising workload whilst being organised and able to work to multiple deadlines
- Be a positive and outgoing advocate to members and non-members across the sector
- Ability to solve problems and propose practical solutions
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills, including accurate use of English and the ability to proof materials for sense and accuracy
- Sharp focus on attention to detail and ensuring technical accuracy in all written work
You will be rewarded with a collaborative and team-orientated environment, with a team who enjoy achieving great things. CO3 is on a strong growth trajectory and there is ample opportunity for you to expand your skill-set long term. Now is certainly the time for you to jump on board!
To speak in absolute confidence about this opportunity, please send an up-to-date CV via the link provided or contact Lesley Dugan at Honeycomb 028 9620 7050.
If you have a disability which means you require assistance at any stage of the recruitment process, please contact us directly to discuss.
Honeycomb is committed to providing equality of opportunity to all.
** Please note, we are receiving an exceptionally high number of applications and present and will be unable to shortlist candidates who are not meeting the specific requirements for this role. Due to the high volume of applications, we may be unable to provide individual feedback. We thank you in advance for your understanding. **