Programme Delivery Associate (Public Sector, EC Grants)
Location: Northern Ireland
Industry: Public Sector
Salary: £48000.00 - £60000.00 per annum + Also available in Euro Circa 56K+
Contacts: Claire Connolly, email@example.com
Job Ref: BBBH42374
Expiry date: 2023-06-22
Honeycomb is assisting our public sector client with a distinctive Large Scale 'Programme Delivery Associate' Campaign. Excellent Snr Support Appointment relative to NI & ROI (Hybrid to Monaghan)
The Client - This client who operate regionally as a North, South Body and align in partnership with cross-border governance with regards the distribution of a newly sanctioned large scale grants distribution agenda. Throughout the wider departments - there is a continual demand in long term agency contract resources as to support the provision of grants & programmes moving forward. Currently, the Directors throughout Programme Delivery require an Associate throughout a PAYE 9-12month+ capacity. Please be advised that this is a niche role with the below outlined specified requirements.
The Role - Full-time, temporary position for 9-12+ month plus anticipated initial longevity & hybrid dependant on business needs. Working hours: Monday - Friday (37 hours per week).
Location: Although this role is based in Monaghan, the client would be happy to receive candidates with specific EU Commissioned Funding led experience from NI, UK and Ireland. Therefore, the package can be offered in Euro or Sterling - First point of Scale typically offered sits as €56,792 / £48,615 (potentially negotiable dependent on portfolio)
Reporting to: Programme Delivery Director, the successful candidate will be responsible for key aspects of the project assessment, management, implementation, and delivery of EU Commissioned administered funding Programmes. The Programme Delivery Associate will be responsible for ensuring the delivery of an efficient and effective service in the implementation and administration of the Programmes.
- Establish and implement robust and effective procedures and systems for the implementation of multiple programmes across thematic areas of priority.
- Assist in the establishment of policy and procedures for applicants as Lead Partners.
- Design and develop policy and strategy as necessary for the implementation of the programmes in accordance with Regulations.
- Implement effective project administration and financial control systems.
- Oversee assessment of project applications and manage economic appraisal process.
- Preparation of business cases for Accountable Departments.
- Ensure that successful projects are consistent with all policy requirements.
- Investigate and resolve problems and queries from the programmes, responding to feedback/complaints without undue delay.
- Draft progress reports as required.
- Assist the Director in providing input to NSMC and Chief Executive Briefings and Monitoring Committee papers.
- Agreeing processes / timelines for specific calls.
- Ensuring audit compliance in line with required standards.
- Represent the organisation at meetings / seminars with various stakeholders in the Programmes.
- Support the team at meetings in the UK, Ireland.
- Meetings with potential funding applicants.
- Managing all de-briefing processes and review procedures instigated by unsuccessful applicants.
- Significant input to Communications team to assist in their responses to UK Parliamentary Questions, NI Assembly Questions and Questions from representatives of Dail Eireann etc.
- An Honours degree or equivalent third level qualification AND a minimum of 3 years' experience at *management level Or A minimum of 5 years' experience at *management level.
*Management level is defined as experience gained reporting directly to individuals at Manager level or above or equivalent: e.g. reporting to a Deputy Principal or above in the NICS (Assistant Principal in the Irish Civil Service) or equivalent.
- Experience of multi-year & multi-strand programme management & delivery.
- Experience of assessment of projects / proposals / funding applications.
- Experience of collating and reviewing of non- financial information (reports etc.) and follow-up action as required.
- Experience of formulating and monitoring achievement of strategic documents.
- Experience of managing the delivery of outputs to meet performance framework targets.
- Experience in working with, understanding, and interpreting financial data.
- Experience in negotiating and maintaining effective relationships with key contacts internally and externally, displaying sensitivity, tact and diplomatic skills. Access to transport as travel between sites will be required
- Experience of managing multi-disciplinary contracts
- Experience of EU Programmes
- A Master's degree or equivalent.
- An Accountancy qualification
- A minimum of 7 years' experience at *management level.
To speak in absolute confidence about this opportunity please send an up to date CV via the link provided or contact Manager, Temporary - Public & 3rd Sector Division), Claire McCleery at Honeycomb Jobs on 02896 207050.
If you have a disability which means you require assistance at any stage of the recruitment process, please contact us directly to discuss.
Honeycomb is committed to providing equality of opportunity to all.