Programme Manager – PMO (public sector, Grade DP contract)
Location: Belfast, County Antrim
Industry: Public Sector
Salary: £39000.00 - £42000.00 per annum
Contacts: Claire Connolly, email@example.com
Job Ref: BBBH35291
Expiry date: 2022-10-03
Honeycomb is delighted to assist our public sector client with a 'Deputy Principle' Grade - Programme Manager campaign. Excellent Generalist PMO contract.
The Client - an exciting time for this client who operate regionally throughout NI and align in partnership with cross-border governance with regards the distribution of a newly sanctioned large scale grants distribution agenda. Throughout the remainder corporate 5+ year focus across 6 thematic areas; this strategic investment looks to bring about substantive improvement in the functionality of such investment areas as: socio-economic regeneration & transformation; healthy inclusive communities; sustainability and much more.A
The Role - Reporting into the Interim Director & Programmes Manager, the successfully appointed Programme Manager will be assigned to a focal thematic area. This is a full-time, Temporary position for 12 months Hybrid working, dependant on business needs (3 Office/ 2 Home) Working hours: Monday - Friday (37 hours per week) With a salary of £39,354 - £42,217 per annum (banding scale point subject to relative experience)
Key Deliverables: Sitting alongside multi-disciplinary Subject Matter Experts - perspective duties will include but not be limited to the following:
- Providing pre-application support to potential applicants/ recipients of funds (coordinative management of contracts).
- Demonstrate confidence and energy when managing external relationships with officials (senior and junior) from respective government departments as per the respective call-offs.
- presenting the relevant document to Government Departments and other key stakeholders, seeking feedback and incorporating the feedback while working internally with Directors and Managers etc.
- Assist with capacity building within the company and externally in relation to the Programme - this includes training on the core Programme content and in relation to the Calls for Applications that have been developed.
- Providing a timely generalist PMO approach to the assigned time frame given to each wider task.
- Educated to Degree level or equivalent third level qualification/ or a minimum of 3 years' Project Management experience of leading the successful implementation of significant and complex projects
- A minimum of 5 years' proven track record within Project Management of leading the successful implementation of significant and complex projects
- Demonstrable experience of successful project management delivery using project management methodology (e.g., PRINCE2)
- Familiarity with Government procurement requirements for the purposes of tender building, assessing and contract award
- Experience of successful project management
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal with the ability to communicate with stakeholders at all levels
- Experience of managing and prioritising a busy workload while adhering to strict and agreed deadlines
- Ability to work on your own initiative as well as part of a team
- Experience of EU Programmes
- Experience of working on a cross community and cross border basis
To speak in absolute confidence about this opportunity please send an up to date CV via the link provided or contact Mairead Scott at Honeycomb Jobs on 02896 207050.
If you have a disability which means you require assistance at any stage of the recruitment process, please contact us directly to discuss.
Honeycomb is committed to providing equality of opportunity to all.