Programme Officer (public sector, Grade: Staff Officer)
Location: Belfast, County Antrim
Industry: Public Sector
Salary: Up to £32328.00 per annum
Contacts: Claire Connolly, firstname.lastname@example.org
Job Ref: BBBH35291
Expiry date: 2022-10-24
Honeycomb is delighted to assist our public sector client with a Staff Officer Grade - Programme Officer campaign. Excellent longevity throughout initial temporary contract.
The Client - an exciting time for this client who operate regionally throughout NI and align in partnership with cross-border governance with regards the distribution of a newly sanctioned large scale grants distribution agenda. Throughout the wider departments - there is a continual demand in long term agency contract resources as to support the provision of grants & programmes moving forward.
The Role - reporting to the Programme Manager throughout the Managing Authority, the successfully appointed Programme Officer will be assigned to a full-time, temporary position for 12+ month plus anticipated initial longevity & hybrid dependant on business needs (3 Office/ 2 Home).Working hours: Monday - Friday (37 hours per week). Hourly rate, salary equivalent of £32,328 per annum
- Establish systems and processes to ensure quality of project and reporting data
- Gather and analyse information from individual programme providers.
- Monitor performance and manage relationships in relation to programme delivery.
- Prepare reports in relation to the Programmes.
- Ensure that Programmes are implemented in line with regulatory requirements, through updating and developing new processes and procedures
- Update and maintain the programmes' management information system, ensuring it is implemented in line with EU regulatory requirements throughout the programming period.
- Undertake administration functions for the Online Monitoring System database and other Platforms
- Procure and contract manage consultancy and other services in line with programme guidance and procedures
- Co-ordinate the provision of adequate audit trail documentation of execution of programme processes and procurement/delivery of external contract
- Experience of business planning including implementing plans to deliver on a policy or strategy and reviewing progress against targets.
- Experience in drafting processes and procedures in line with regulatory or legislative requirements.
- Experience in drafting financial and non-financial reports.
- Experience in working with, understanding and interpreting financial and non-financial data.
- Collation and monitoring of non-financial information (reports etc.) and follow-up action as required.
- Experience of EU Programmes
- A third level qualification.
To speak in absolute confidence about this opportunity please send an up to date CV via the link provided or contact Manager (Public & 3rd Sector), Claire McCleery at Honeycomb Jobs on 02896 207050.
If you have a disability which means you require assistance at any stage of the recruitment process, please contact us directly to discuss.
Honeycomb is committed to providing equality of opportunity to all.