Programme Operations Consultant
Location: Belfast, County Antrim
Industry: Banking & Finance
Contacts: Nicole McDermott, firstname.lastname@example.org
Job Ref: BBBH33170
Expiry date: 2022-07-25
Honeycomb is working in partnership with a multinational professional services network for the recruitment of Programme Operations Consultants. This is a full-time (hybrid), permanent position based in Belfast.
Our client is looking for Account Operations Consultants to join their Belfast Office. As an Account Operations Consultant, you are a critical team member responsible for supporting bespoke learning and coaching programmes. You are the face of the service to both clients and delegates and have a key role to play in offering them a great experience. You report to the Client Operations Manager.
We are looking for Client Operations Executives who have experience in client administration in a fast-paced environment such as a professional services firm operational delivery centre or similar. For this role, the ability to collaborate effectively with colleagues and good attention to detail with the ability to accurately follow agreed processes are key requirements.
- Managing and communicating with programme delegates on all aspects of their programme including issuing joining instructions, collecting feedback, monitoring mailboxes and sending out calendar invitations
- Setting up workshops (face to face and virtual), learning platforms and diagnostics as required
- Communicating with clients regarding programme logistics including workshop dates and locations
- Booking associates and coaches
- Maintaining and updating trackers
- Supporting the smooth administration of all client programmes
- Handling customer enquiries and calls
- Logging enquiries and complaints (when they arise)
- Supporting and conducting administrative activities to enable key service user journeys through our services such as setting up accounts, processing bookings and generating invoices
- Supporting the learning evaluation team with the preparation and distribution of feedback surveys and analysis of results
- Experience of managing administrative operations
- A commitment to delivering exceptional client service with good stakeholder management skills
- Good organisational skills
- Experience of delivering HR related services such as learning, education or workforce analytics
- Data analysis skills
Salary and Package
A competitive remuneration package where you'll be rewarded for your individual and team performance. The comprehensive Total Rewards package includes support for flexible working and career development, and you can select benefits that suit your needs, covering holidays, health and well-being, insurance, savings and a wide range of discounts, offers and promotions. Plus, we offer:
- Continuous learning: You'll develop the mindset and skills to navigate whatever comes next.
- Success as defined by you: We'll provide the tools and flexibility, so you can make a meaningful impact, your way.
- Transformative leadership: We'll give you the insights, coaching and confidence to be the leader the world needs.
- Diverse and inclusive culture: You'll be embraced for who you are and empowered to use your voice to help others find theirs.
To speak in absolute confidence about this opportunity, please send an up to date CV via the link provided or contact Nicole McDermott, Specialist Recruitment Consultant at Honeycomb 028 9620 7050 .
If you have a disability which means you require assistance at any stage of the recruitment process, please contact us directly to discuss.
Honeycomb is committed to providing equality of opportunity to all.
** Please note, we are receiving an exceptionally high number of applications and present and will be unable to shortlist candidates who are not meeting the specific requirements for this role. Due to the high volume of applications, we may be unable to provide individual feedback. We thank you in advance for your understanding. **