Location: Belfast, County Antrim
Industry: Charity & 3rd Sector
Salary: £9.89 - £11.50 per hour
Contacts: David McClure, firstname.lastname@example.org
Job Ref: BBBH33826
Expiry date: 2022-07-22
Honeycomb is delighted to be working with a charity sector client, to recruit a project administrator, temporary contract based in Belfast but open to other locations.
The Client - Our charity sector client works with people living with mental ill health, intellectual disability, autism, and addictions.
The Role: Will provide clerical, administrative and secretarial support to self-harm programme staff and counsellors. This role would report to the programme manager. Duties will include but will not be limited to:
- Providing confidential and professional clerical, administrative support to programme staff.
- Diary management.
- Communicating with individuals via phone and email.
- Support with making necessary arrangements for events and counselling appointments; including booking venues, inviting attendees, electronic diary management, and organising/preparing refreshments for meetings.
- Manage and maintain a petty cash and invoicing system.
- Assist with the preparation of information for audits.
As the successful candidate you will have the following background and experience:
- 2 years' experience in an administrative/clerical/secretarial role in an office environment.
- Strong experience of preparing letters and reports demonstrating good written communication.
- Minimum of 5 GCSE Grades A - C in Maths and English Language.
- Microsoft Office experience.
- Experience in a similar role.
To speak in absolute confidence about this opportunity please send an up to date CV via the link provided or contact David McClure, Recruitment Consultant at Honeycomb on 02896 207050.
"Please note that successful candidate's will be required to complete Basic Access NI Security Clearance at a cost of £18.00. A person's criminal record will not, in itself, debar that person from being appointed to this post. Any information given will be treated in the strictest confidence. Please go to:
www.nidirect.gov.uk/campaigns/accessni-criminal-record-checks for more information."
If you have a disability which means you require assistance at any stage of the recruitment process, please contact us directly to discuss.
Honeycomb is committed to providing equality of opportunity to all.
Even if this position is not right for you, we may have others that are. Please visit Honeycomb to view a wide selection of our current jobs www.honeycomb.jobs
** Please note, we are receiving an exceptionally high number of applications and present and will be unable to shortlist candidates who are not meeting the specific requirements for this role. Due to the high volume of applications, we may be unable to provide individual feedback. We thank you in advance for your understanding. **