Project Administrator/ Co-Ordinator (Hybrid)
Location: Belfast, County Antrim
Industry: Banking & Finance
Contacts: Nicole McDermott, firstname.lastname@example.org
Job Ref: BBBH34518
Expiry date: 2022-10-13
Honeycomb is working in partnership with a large global business for the recruitment of an Project Administrator/ Co- ordinator (Hybrid). This is a full-time, permanent position based in Belfast City Centre.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join the Assurance team within a large global business. Within this role you will play a key part in the engagement and audit team(s) and develop a role as a key driver of efficiencies, effectiveness and project support. The Project Administrator/ Co-ordinator is a key member of the audit engagement team(s).
They will be expected to make independent decisions, exercise sound judgement and discretion, take ownership of processes, coordinating with geographically dispersed stakeholders.
* You will be aligned to a portfolio of directors covering a wide variety of client engagements and will provide dedicated support on engagement administration and non-technical project administration / coordination.
* Act as a point of contact for engagement teams and clients and deal with non-technical coordination queries and proactively build ongoing internal and external relationships
* Prepare supporting financial analysis on budgets, invoices and cash collection; providing budget support and helping managers maintain the expected levels of margin and revenue.
* Work closely with global teams, delegating routine admin tasks - supervise and monitor the work of the function maintaining overall responsibility for task completion
* Participate in training and development of key processes and systems to ensure skills and experiences are maintained and developed
* Ability to multitask and deal with a wide and varied workload and during key busy periods, be able to work to tight deadlines whilst maintaining high standards of work
* Numeracy skills and the ability to learn and understand calculation of financial measures
* Ability to influence senior stakeholders, exercising good judgement, knowing when to flag issues and when to deal with independently
* High level of competency in MS Office with advanced level MS Excel
* Strong client service focus and ability to anticipate team / client requirements
* Have an understanding of account management with proven project administration skills
* Experience of tracking actual costs against budget on a project and an understanding of financial measures
* A keen desire to learn, possibly with experience in a professional services or similar environment
* Experience of reporting directly to senior stakeholders on a project
* Be educated to at least 'A' Levels standard or equivalent qualifications
Salary and Package
- Competitive salary and benefits package
- Continuous learning: You'll develop the mindset and skills to navigate whatever comes next.
- Success as defined by you: We'll provide the tools and flexibility, so you can make a meaningful impact, your way.
- Transformative leadership: We'll give you the insights, coaching and confidence to be the leader the world needs.
- Diverse and inclusive culture: You'll be embraced for who you are and empowered to use your voice to help others find theirs.
- Hybrid working: Belfast, United Kingdom
To speak in absolute confidence about this opportunity, please send an up to date CV via the link provided or contact Nicole McDermott, Recruitment Consultant at Honeycomb on 028 962 070 50 .
If you have a disability which means you require assistance at any stage of the recruitment process, please contact us directly to discuss.
Honeycomb is committed to providing equality of opportunity to all.
** Please note, we are receiving an exceptionally high number of applications and present and will be unable to shortlist candidates who are not meeting the specific requirements for this role. Due to the high volume of applications, we may be unable to provide individual feedback. We thank you in advance for your understanding