Project Administrator, Innovation (Public Sector, Newry)
Location: Newry & Mourne, County Down
Industry: Public Sector
Salary: £12.7 - £12.74 per hour
Contacts: Claire Connolly, firstname.lastname@example.org
Job Ref: BBBH41910
Expiry date: 2023-10-20
Honeycomb is delighted to assist our public sector client with a Project Administrator campaign 'temporary ongoing'. Anticipated 12month longevity. Excellent package, hybrid to Newry.
The Client - has been defined by it's strategic position throughout the N.I & ROI, SME/ economic landscape. It's purpose surrounds acting as service provider o it's clients who require facilitation accessing and availing of new cross-border markets, develop new products, processes and services and become investor ready. They currently are looking for a post-holder to support department directors in the range of existing and upcoming projects.
The Role - Key deliverables surround but not be limited to the following:
- Providing administration support to Director, Managers and Project Manager
- Accurately recording data and updating management information systems;
- Administration of budgets including spend reporting
- Processing information and documentation, including spreadsheets for project related work;
- Raising purchase orders, receiving & reviewing invoices, claims and processing payment information;
- Responding to enquiries to projects/programmes from colleagues, companies, delivery consultants & stakeholders; (both online/email and via phone);
The Ideal Person - the following criterion will be considered alongside competency relative examples of experience :
- Minimum 3 years' experience in an administrative role in which applicants have been required to plan, prioritise and organise their own workload.
- Ability to interpret and process accurately a range of data/information, using this for reports, papers and/or presentations.
- Ability to effectively monitor and manage financial records, including checking for accuracy and identifying issues on an ongoing basis.
- Strong IT skills in a business environment with comprehensive experience in: Excel, Word, PowerPoint, CRM Databases & online systems e.g. Survey monkey;
- Ability to work independently and manage own workload and priorities effectively;
- Ability to form effective working relationships;
- Highly effective written and oral communication skills
To speak in absolute confidence about this opportunity please send an up to date CV via the link provided or contact Manager (Public & 3rd Sector), Claire McCleery at Honeycomb Jobs on 02896 207050.
If you have a disability which means you require assistance at any stage of the recruitment process, please contact us directly to discuss.
Honeycomb is committed to providing equality of opportunity to all.