Project Coordinator (Public Sector)
Location: Belfast, County Antrim
Industry: Public Sector
Salary: Up to £17.57 per hour
Contacts: David McClure, firstname.lastname@example.org
Job Ref: BBBH41276
Expiry date: 2023-05-03
Honeycomb is delighted to be working with our public sector client, to recruit a Project Coordinator on a 3month temporary contract. Competitive package based in Belfast.
The Client - Our public sector client is the council led representative body for local authorises in Northern Ireland. The organisation is supported by political parties and independent members in councils and works in partnership with other key regional bodies and stakeholders.
The Role: This credible position reports into the Head of Investment, Performance, and Improvement. Duties will include but will not be limited to:
- Proactively liaise with stakeholders (including departments, service providers, non-governmental organisations, community organisations) to identify and advise on the support required for clients.
- Provide monthly progress reports as required by main programme funders.
- Ensure understanding of visa requirements among front line service providers and other relevant stakeholders.
- Work collaboratively with Government Departments and other stakeholders to collect, collate, and share information to improve understanding of issues and priorities relating to integration.
- Any other duties as may be reasonably required consistent with the nature and level of the post.
As the successful candidate you will have the following background and experience:
- Degree in social sciences, community development or other relevant area or equivalent.
- Be able to demonstrate at least 2 years' experience in the following areas:-
- Leading on the planning, delivery, and reporting on projects involving partners from both the statutory and community sectors.
- Effective liaison with departments and service providers in the areas of strategy and policy development.
- The use of digital and other communication tools to reach a target audience.
- The monitoring of initiatives for learning and further improvement.
- Alternatively, consideration may be given to candidates who do not possess the required educational qualifications but who can demonstrate 4 years' experience of the above four points.
- Demonstrable understanding of Hong Kong culture and society.
To speak in absolute confidence about this opportunity please send an up to date CV via the link provided or contact David McClure, Recruitment Consultant at Honeycomb on 02896 207050.
If you have a disability which means you require assistance at any stage of the recruitment process, please contact us directly to discuss.
Honeycomb is committed to providing equality of opportunity to all.
Even if this position is not right for you, we may have others that are. Please visit Honeycomb to view a wide selection of our current jobs www.honeycomb.jobs
** Please note, we are receiving an exceptionally high number of applications and present and will be unable to shortlist candidates who are not meeting the specific requirements for this role. Due to the high volume of applications, we may be unable to provide individual feedback. We thank you in advance for your understanding. **