Location: Belfast, County Antrim
Industry: Wealth Management & Insurance
Salary: £21000.00 - £23000.00 per annum
Contacts: Lesley Dugan, firstname.lastname@example.org
Job Ref: BBBH38141
Expiry date: 2023-01-05
Honeycomb is assisting a Global Financial Services Company with the recruitment of a Project Executive in the Outsourcing team to support the day-to-day management and coordination of client deliverables by working with an in-house team of Project Managers, Seniors and Executives.
This is an excellent opportunity for graduates and/or candidates coming from an administration background looking to build out a career in the buoyant financial services field. No product knowledge is needed as full first class training will be given. The role is offers fully flexible working (office and/or home-based working style).
You will work as part of a team to ensure that all client deliverables are met for each project, in line with agreed timetables. Working across multiple client projects you will gain an understanding of, and experience in, assisting international clients to manage their accounting, payroll, and compliance functions.
You will be supported to undertake a Prince 2 training programme as well as other development opportunities.
- Ensure completion of client deliverables on a daily basis,
- Take ownership of the client portal,
- First point of contact for project queries from the client and local teams,
- Maintain & update issues logs, risk registers and lessons learnt logs,
- Produce regular project reports for internal and client use,
- Set up, prepare agenda and host WebEx's and conference calls,
- Write up minutes and actions following meetings and calls,
- Control & monitor central invoicing,
- Maintain central & direct invoicing logs,
- Perform bank payment functions,
- Create calendars/deadline timetables,
- A minimum of 2 years' work experience preferably in a professional services firm or similar environment or a graduate
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- Strong organisation skills
- Attention to detail
- Problem solving focus
- Ability to multi-task
- Proactive and forward thinking
- Critical thinking and seeing the bigger picture
- Proficient in MS Office suite of programs
- Project management experience
- Prince 2 qualified
- £21,000 - £23,000
- Progression and development opportunities available
To speak in absolute confidence about this opportunity please send an up-to-date CV via the link provided or contact Lesley Dugan at Honeycomb on 028 9620 7050 .
If you have a disability which means you require assistance at any stage of the recruitment process, please contact us directly to discuss.
Honeycomb is committed to providing equality of opportunity to all.