Location: Belfast, County Antrim
Industry: Banking & Finance
Salary: £25000.00 - £27000.00 per annum + Flexible working, Pension
Contacts: Aoife Dowds-Gibson, email@example.com
Job Ref: BBBH48354
Expiry date: 2024-01-08
Honeycomb is delighted to be partnering with a global accountancy and business advisory firm to recruit a Project Executive to play a vital role within their team. This is a full-time, permanent position, with a flexible working model.
This global business is an expert in helping businesses to thrive and unlock their full potential through an integrated range of business advisory services. With a passion for building strong, personal relationships, they actively engage with their clients, offering tailored solutions to help them achieve success. Their commitment to the growth and development of their team fosters a friendly and collaborative work culture. This is evidenced by the support they can offer you to complete your Prince 2 qualification.
- £25,000 - £27,000
- Flexible working - no set days in office, flexible start/finish times
- Support to complete your Prince 2 qualification
- 22 days holidays + 11 days bank holidays
- Shopping day at Christmas
- Flexibility to buy and sell annual leave
- Generous occupational sick pay scheme
- Life assurance x4
- Translink travel card (Up to 20% discount on annual card)
You will take ownership of the day-to-day management and coordination of client deliverables within the payroll team. You will provide crucial support to senior team members in delivering exceptional client service to high-profile multinational clients. This position will involve liaising with staff at all levels and collaboration with an in-house team.
Working as part of a team, you will ensure the timely completion of projects in accordance with agreed-upon schedules. By engaging in various client projects, you will gain valuable experience in assisting international clients with their accounting, compliance, and payroll functions.
A Typical Day:
- Working across multiple projects with overlapping deadlines, ensuring smooth operations
- Be responsible for managing the client project management tool
- Proactively assist project teams, seeking ways to enhance project outcomes
- Act as the primary contact for clients regarding project inquiries
- Maintain and update issues logs, risk registers, and lessons learned logs
- Generate regular project reports, delivering updates to project teams and clients
- Safeguard project success by identifying scope changes, potential risks, and issues that could affect project delivery
What you'll have:
- Minimum of 1 year of project management experience, preferably in a professional services firm (Essential)
- Demonstrated experience in project planning
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to build and maintain relationships effectively
- Exceptional organisational skills, with the capability to prioritise tasks efficiently
- Meticulous attention to detail
- Problem-solving orientation
- Proficiency in multitasking and self-sufficiency
- Proactive and forward-thinking mindset
- Proficiency in using the MS Office suite
- Prince 2 qualification or desire to work towards this
To speak in absolute confidence about this opportunity, please send an up-to-date CV via the link provided or contact Aoife Dowds-Gibson, Sourcing Specialist at Honeycomb at firstname.lastname@example.org or 028 90 131 225.
If you have a disability which means you require assistance at any stage of the recruitment process, please contact us directly to discuss. Honeycomb is committed to providing equality of opportunity to all.