Location: Belfast, County Antrim
Industry: Banking & Finance
Salary: £32000.00 - £36000.00 per annum
Contacts: Nicole McDermott, email@example.com
Job Ref: BBBH33884
Expiry date: 2022-08-26
Honeycomb is working in partnership with a Global Financial Services company with the recruitment of an exciting new team of Project Managers. This full-time, permanent role and offers a highly competitive salary, a first-class benefits package, development opportunities, and is operating on a hybrid model.
A Global Professional Services firm with Grade A Office Space in Belfast City Centre. The company operate hybrid, flexible working and on going training and development.
This is an exciting new opportunity within a professional and fast-paced environment that entails overseeing and managing the delivery of live project engagements from start to finish, across several clients within your portfolio.
* Building and nurturing trusted relationships with key stakeholders (i.e. clients, suppliers, and fellow colleagues/team members)
* Co-ordinating and liaising with Account Managers to understand project delivery requirements, whilst reviewing supplier and client contracts that set out delivery details (e.g. scheduling, timelines, pricing, scope, etc.)
* Acting as the bridging contact between the client and supplier when required, providing support to successfully kick-off engagements into delivery
* Tracking and monitoring key engagement milestones/phases, ensuring the successful completion of learner evaluations and timely issuing of client and supplier invoices
* Navigating and keeping up to date on internal processes, systems, and tools, continuously monitoring and tracking billable hours for engagements in delivery
* Providing feedback and report on the status of engagements in delivery to Account Managers
* Identifying areas for improvements within the delivery process, implementing appropriate corrective actions where required
* Identifying potential opportunities for further engagements in delivery, flagging this with Account Managers to investigate for further scoping
* Experience in customer and/or supplier management in a fast-paced environment
* The ability to collaborate effectively with colleagues and good attention to detail with the ability to accurately follow agreed processes are key requirements.
* Excellent project management and stakeholder engagement skills.
* Experience in relationship-based B2B sales or project delivery is desirable.
Package & Benefits
*Salary is highly competitive and negotiable dependent on experience.
*25 days holidays with a Buy and Sell holiday option/scheme
*6% pension, with the company matching 4%
*Flexible, tailored benefits covering holidays, health and well-being, insurance, savings, and a wide range of discounts, offers, and promotions
To speak in absolute confidence about this opportunity, please send an up to date CV via the link provided or contact Nicole McDermott Recruitment Consultant at Honeycomb 028 9620 7050 .
If you have a disability which means you require assistance at any stage of the recruitment process, please contact us directly to discuss.
Honeycomb is committed to providing equality of opportunity to all.
** Please note, we are receiving an exceptionally high number of applications and present and will be unable to shortlist candidates who are not meeting the specific requirements for this role. Due to the high volume of applications, we may be unable to provide individual feedback. We thank you in advance for your understanding. **