Property & Conference Coordinator
Location: Newtownards, County Down
Industry: Charity & 3rd Sector
Salary: Up to £11.43 per hour
Contacts: David McClure, email@example.com
Job Ref: BBBH41945
Expiry date: 2023-06-01
Honeycomb is delighted to be working with Ards Business Hub, to recruit for a full time temporary Property & Conference Coordinator with the view of permanency based in Newtownards.
The Client - Ards Business Hub is a prestigious organisation who has three business parks while offering flexible office and commercial space. Please note that ABH provide a wealth of fantastic wider benefits which can be disclosed on application.
The Role: This credible role will be responsible for ensuring the smooth running of Ards Business Hub conference and meeting spaces currently located in Sketrick House and contribute to driving the sustainable growth for the business.
Duties will include but will not be limited to:
- Responsible for handling all meeting and seminar room enquires ascertain client details, requirements and facilitate room booking venue.
- Liaising with room users prior to, during and after usage while setting up and clearing down of room facilities.
- Responsible for inventory control and ordering of catering requirements for the rooms.
- Carry out required administration associated with room usage including invoicing and information displayed in each room.
- Act as main point of contact for all property enquires.
- Handling of all incoming and vacating tenants.
- Providing support and holiday cover for Operations Coordinator.
- Assisting with Front of House cover, i.e., telephones and reception, as and when required.
- Assisting with the development of branded marketing materials for conference and meeting facilities.
As the successful candidate you will have the following background and experience:
- Minimum of 2 years customer service experience in a customer facing environment or hospitality venue.
- Proficient in the use of Office packages in particular Word, Excel, and Google Suite.
- Ability to interact with individuals at all levels within an organisation and with external stakeholders.
- Willingness to work flexible and additional hours, as and when required.
- A Level or equivalent.
- Work experience in commercial estate agent or property management company.
To speak in absolute confidence about this opportunity please send an up to date CV via the link provided or contact David McClure, Recruitment Consultant at Honeycomb on 02896 207050.
If you have a disability which means you require assistance at any stage of the recruitment process, please contact us directly to discuss.
Honeycomb is committed to providing equality of opportunity to all.
Even if this position is not right for you, we may have others that are. Please visit Honeycomb to view a wide selection of our current jobs www.honeycomb.jobs
** Please note, we are receiving an exceptionally high number of applications and present and will be unable to shortlist candidates who are not meeting the specific requirements for this role. Due to the high volume of applications, we may be unable to provide individual feedback. We thank you in advance for your understanding. **