Location: Belfast, County Antrim
Industry: Sales & Marketing
Salary: £25000 - £28000 per annum
Contacts: Louise Quinn, firstname.lastname@example.org
Job Ref: BBBH31176
Expiry date: 2023-01-03
Honeycomb is delighted to assist our client, a Real Estate Agents in building out their team with the recruitment of a Letting Agent / Property Manager. This is a full time and permanent role.
The client is an established estate agency with branches covering all parts of the greater Belfast area and Mid Ulster who have an exciting opportunity for a Lettings Agent / Property Manager to develop their career within their South Belfast agency.
The role is a fantastic opportunity for those wanting to develop a career in the property market and full training will be provided. This is a full-time, permanent position and typical duties will include:
* Dealing with property enquiries, via email, phone and face to face
* Gaining a knowledge of all rental stock and be able to match potential tenants to the correct property
* Gaining an understanding of the surrounding area and the situation of rental stock
* Assisting in a Property Management role - conducting move in and move out inspections and 6 monthly inspections
* Carrying out property maintenance repairs.
* Complete tenancy sign ups, upload tenancies to lettings software, deposit returns and assist with move ins
* Manage a portfolio of properties
* Carry out Property viewings, when required
* Provide the highest level of property advice
The right person for this role will have previous Real Estate experience and will demonstrate:
* A professional attitude and appearance
* Excellent communication skills and confident in dealing with all clients and greeting customers
* Good IT skills and experience of working with Microsoft Word, Excel etc.
* Experience of working with Tilt Rental Software & Arthur lettings software, is an advantage, but not essential
This role offers a salary of £25,000 - £28,000 depending upon experience alongside a generous wider benefits package.
To speak in absolute confidence about this opportunity please send an up-to-date CV via the link provided or contact Louise Quinn at Honeycomb on 028 96207050.
If you have a disability which means you require assistance at any stage of the recruitment process, please contact us directly to discuss.
Honeycomb is committed to providing equality of opportunity to all.
** Please note, we are receiving an exceptionally high number of applications and are present and will be unable to shortlist candidates who are not meeting the specific requirements for this role. Due to the high volume of applications, we may be unable to provide individual feedback. We thank you in advance for your understanding. **