Location: Belfast, County Antrim
Industry: Construction & Built Environment
Salary: £25000.00 - £30000.00 per annum
Contacts: Shanice Mackin, email@example.com
Job Ref: BBBH44984
Expiry date: 2023-09-06
Honeycomb is delighted to be working alongside our client, a successful property business to recruit a Property Manager on a full-time, permanent basis. Our client is highly successful within the industry, working with a large client base. With a strong presence within the market, this role is offering the opportunity to gain excellent experience within an expanding industry.
- Dealing with property enquiries, via email, phone and face to face.
- Gaining a knowledge of all rental stock and be able to match potential tenants to the correct property.
- Scheduling and carrying out property maintenance repairs.
- Complete tenancy sign ups, upload tenancies to lettings software, deposit returns and assist with move ins.
- Manage a portfolio of properties and carry out property viewings, when required.
- Provide the highest level of property advice and service.
- The ideal candidate must be coming with strong property management experience with knowledge of property industry.
- A strong communicator with abilities to build strong relationships.
- Ability to work within tight deadlines.
- Thrives working within a fast-paced environment and able to work off their own initiative.
- IT proficient, with experience in using all Microsoft Packages.
The package for this role includes a salary of £25,000- £30,000 depending on experience. Due to continued growth, this role offers long term opportunities for career development. Offering a variety of wider benefits, based in Belfast with on street parking and a socialable working week.
To speak in absolute confidence about this opportunity please send an up-to-date CV via the link provided or contact Shanice, Specialist Recruitment Consultant at Honeycomb, on the number provided. All conversations are strictly confidential.
If you have a disability which means you require assistance at any stage of the recruitment process, please contact us directly to discuss.
Honeycomb is committed to providing equality of opportunity to all.
** Please note, we are receiving an exceptionally high number of applications and present and will be unable to shortlist candidates who are not meeting the specific requirements for this role. Due to the high volume of applications, we may be unable to provide individual feedback. We thank you in advance for your understanding. *