Property Manager (Charity)
Location: Belfast, County Antrim
Industry: Charity & 3rd Sector
Salary: £14.82 - £18.53 per hour
Contacts: David McClure, firstname.lastname@example.org
Job Ref: BBBH34234
Expiry date: 2022-08-08
Honeycomb is delighted to be working with our charity sector client, to recruit a Property Manager, temporary contract based in Belfast with an attractive salary of £28k - £35k.
The Client - This organisation is a large charity would provide individually tailored support to people of all age ranges in the community.
The Role: This credible position reports into the Director of Care and Development within the Property Department. Duties will include but will not be limited to:
- Support in the development of effective partnerships and alliances with Housing Associations and, where procured, private developers/landlords to support the delivery of all property development schemes and the disposal of properties.
- Support the collection of rent (most likely to be funding directly from enhanced housing benefits) monthly and handle late payments in a timely manner.
- Maintain and manage their property portfolio to ensure safe, compliant, and appropriate operations - through a system of planned and preventative maintenance and prioritised reactive maintenance responses.
- Create, mentor, and manage a cohesive property maintenance team.
- Responsible for negotiation of lease and tenancy terms and conditions.
As the successful candidate you will have the following background and experience:
- Bachelor's degree in a construction discipline and 3 years' experience OR Diploma in a construction discipline and 5 years' experience.
- 3+ years' experience in property management.
- Ability to communicate and effectively build strong relationships with stakeholders.
- Able to prioritise workload to meet competing deadlines.
- Relevant experience in the health and social care and or social housing sectors.
To speak in absolute confidence about this opportunity please send an up to date CV via the link provided or contact David McClure, Recruitment Consultant at Honeycomb on 02896 207050.
If you have a disability which means you require assistance at any stage of the recruitment process, please contact us directly to discuss.
Honeycomb is committed to providing equality of opportunity to all.
Even if this position is not right for you, we may have others that are. Please visit Honeycomb to view a wide selection of our current jobs www.honeycomb.jobs
** Please note, we are receiving an exceptionally high number of applications and present and will be unable to shortlist candidates who are not meeting the specific requirements for this role. Due to the high volume of applications, we may be unable to provide individual feedback. We thank you in advance for your understanding. **