Property Manager/ Lettings Agent
Location: Belfast, County Antrim
Industry: Construction & Built Environment
Contacts: Nicole McDermott, email@example.com
Job Ref: BBBH35663
Expiry date: 2022-10-04
Honeycomb is working in partnership with a Residential Lettings And Property Management Specialist based in Belfast for the recruitment of a Property Manager/ Lettings Agent. This is a full time, permanent position.
Our client is residential property letting and property management agents with branches in Lurgan, Lisburn & Belfast. They are fast becoming one of the largest agencies in Northern Ireland and are specifically known for their high levels of customer satisfaction to both tenants and landlords. They have an experienced team of enthusiastic professionals with an abundance of energy and due to expansion now require an additional member of staff to add to the growing business. They spend a lot of time and effort in training and development and progression within the company is limitless.
The role will be quite varied and will require you to assist in most aspects of property management covering enquires, viewings, maintenance, inspections and compliance.
Although the above will consist of the main responsibilities of the post you will also be required to deal with walk-ins, answer phones and any other duties as requested by the Branch Manager.
Training will be provided and you will be supported by the company to complete Level 3 Award in Residential Letting & Property Management.
A Property agent has numerous responsibilities and is involved in both the lettings and management side of the service. Property agents thrive on communication and are normally the first point of call for new and existing tenants. They foster excellent relationships with new tenants and take the stress out of finding a new place to call home. This role will allow you to become an expert in the property rental sector in order to give our clients the best service possible.
- Accurately marketing properties for let, highlighting what makes it unique to the market
- Conducting viewings and meeting prospective tenants
- Liaising with landlords to discuss the interested parties
- Negotiating terms and conditions of the rental agreement
- Organising safety certificates for property handover
- Preparing leases and scheduling inventory reports for the property managers
- Preparing weekly marketing feedback for our landlords
- Checking references and supplementary documentation from prospective tenants
- Processing tenancy renewals for existing tenancies
- Conducting routine inspections on properties
- Checking out/ checking in tenants
- Processing maintenance invoices
- Liaising with contractors and scheduling general maintenance works
To be considered for this position, you will satisfy the following:
- Excellent customer service experience
- At least 1 years within working in a customer service industry
- A proactive, positive approach to any task you undertake
- Excellent organisation skills and are able to prioritise in order to meet tight deadlines
- Passion for being reliable, responsible and for exceeding expectations
- Strong attention to detail
- A confident communicator, and you enjoy working as part of a team
Ideally, you will possess the following:
- Qualification of Level 3 Award in Residential Letting & Property Management
- Experience in SME software
- Experience in working in a property industry
- Sales experience
- 1 year experience in a property sector
Salary and Package
- Competitive based salary depending on Experience and competitive package
- Monthly Bonus on top of Basic Salary
To speak in absolute confidence about this opportunity, please send an up to date CV via the link provided or contact Nicole McDermott, Specialist Recruitment Consultant at Honeycomb 028 9620 7050 .
If you have a disability which means you require assistance at any stage of the recruitment process, please contact us directly to discuss.
Honeycomb is committed to providing equality of opportunity to all.
** Please note, we are receiving an exceptionally high number of applications and present and will be unable to shortlist candidates who are not meeting the specific requirements for this role. Due to the high volume of applications, we may be unable to provide individual feedback. We thank you in advance for your understanding. **