Purchasing Administrator (Part Time)
Location: Belfast, County Antrim
Industry: Supply Chain & Logistics
Salary: Up to £25000.00 per annum
Contacts: Shanice Mackin, email@example.com
Job Ref: BBBH42624
Expiry date: 2023-06-21
Honeycomb is delighted to be working alongside our client, a leading electrical company here in Northern Ireland to recruit a Purchasing Administrator on a part-time permanent basis. Due to continual growth within the industry, this makes it a great time to join the team. Our client is a leader within the market and present with an excellent reputation.
- Working closely alongside the purchasing team and ensuring effective scheduling and booking of deliveries.
- Developing strong relationships with internal departments and suppliers regarding product orders, invoices and stock levels.
- Placing of raw material orders ensuring continual updates to purchasing team.
- Uploading of all contracts regarding orders, maintaining of all purchase information alongside any other relevant data entry.
- Coming with strong administrative experience within purchasing or finance, ideally within a similar working environment.
- Proficient and able to work within tight deadlines with great attention to detail.
- Strong IT skills, particularly with Excel, ERP and Sage experience would be advantageous.
- Ability to provide analytical thinking and thrive working within a fast-paced environment.
The package for this role includes a salary of £25,000 pro rata and a 20-hour working week, hours can be discussed upon conversation with Honeycomb. Based in Belfast, this is an excellent opportunity to join a fast-paced industry, with excellent career and development opportunities.
To speak in absolute confidence about this opportunity please send an up-to-date CV via the link provided or contact Shanice Mackin, Specialist Recruitment Consultant, at Honeycomb on the number provided. All conversations are strictly confidential.
If you have a disability which means you require assistance at any stage of the recruitment process, please contact us directly to discuss.
Honeycomb is committed to providing equality of opportunity to all.
** Please note, we are receiving an exceptionally high number of applications and present and will be unable to shortlist candidates who are not meeting the specific requirements for this role. Due to the high volume of applications, we may be unable to provide individual feedback. We thank you in advance for your understanding. **