Purchasing Inventory Coordinator
Location: Craigavon, County Armagh
Industry: Supply Chain & Logistics
Salary: £32000.00 - £34000.00 per annum
Contacts: Shanice Mackin, firstname.lastname@example.org
Job Ref: BBBH45255
Expiry date: 2023-09-18
Honeycomb is delighted to be working alongside our client, a highly successful manufacturing company to recruit a Purchasing Inventory Coordinator to join the team. Operating within an exciting, fast-paced industry and working alongside a large customer base. Our client is experiencing continual growth and demand within the industry, making it an excellent time to join the team.
- Placing of purchase orders for suppliers.
- Responsible for inventory and movement of stock.
- Assisting purchasing manager in any ad hoc duties across service department.
- Handling any customer/ client queries via both phone and email.
- Running of reports, data entry and providing any other administrative support.
- The ideal candidate will be coming with previous experience within an inventory/ purchasing role.
- An organised and confident individual who is able to build strong relationship.
- IT proficient with experience in using all MS packages, CRM and ideally Sage.
- Ability to work within a fast-paced environment and adapt to change.
The package for this role including a salary range of £32,000- £34,000 dependant on experience, with a working week of Monday- Friday. The client offers excellent opportunities for long-term career growth and development. With free parking on site, you will get the chance to develop upon your skill set and work within an excellent team.
To speak in absolute confidence about this opportunity please send an up-to-date CV via the link provided or contact Shanice, Specialist Recruitment Consultant at Honeycomb, on the number provided.
If you have a disability which means you require assistance at any stage of the recruitment process, please contact us directly to discuss.
Honeycomb is committed to providing equality of opportunity to all.
** Please note, we are receiving an exceptionally high number of applications and present and will be unable to shortlist candidates who are not meeting the specific requirements for this role. Due to the high volume of applications, we may be unable to provide individual feedback. We thank you in advance for your understanding. **