Quality Coordinator (Environmental, Charity)
Location: Belfast, County Antrim
Industry: Charity & 3rd Sector
Salary: Up to £28000.00 per annum
Contacts: David McClure, email@example.com
Job Ref: BBBH48031
Expiry date: 2023-12-26
Honeycomb Jobs is delighted to be working with a Charity Sector client, to recruit a permanent Local Environmental Quality Coordinator (subject to funding) based in Belfast.
The Client - This Charity Sector organisation is dedicated to delivering on improving environmental education in schools in Northern Ireland, increasing public engagement for communities in need and raising environmental standards for the places where people spend time.
The Role - This credible role will be reporting into the Local Environmental Quality Manager. Applications for this role close on 6th December with the view of interviews to be held on or before 13th December. The role is part funded through the DAERA Environmental Fund.
Duties will include but will not be limited to:
- Coordination of resources, including Field Officers, to deliver agreed programme outputs and outcomes on time and within budget.
- Support the network of contacts, building strong relationships based on organisation's values and by providing thought leadership and a robust record of achievement.
- Management of team members within the sphere of responsibility.
- Direct project management of activities to deliver agreed programme outputs and outcomes on time and within budget, playing a key role in the various stages of delivery, from planning through to reporting and disseminating key learning outcomes.
- Directed by the LEQ Manager, coordinate delivery of the certification programmes.
- Respond to relevant technical/media enquiries.
- Point of contact for internal/external stakeholders
- Assist in preparing reports and other information to deadlines.
- Represent the organisation on relevant groups, committees, and conferences.
- Undertake policy analysis, briefings, and consultations as appropriate.
- Keep abreast of developments in survey and assessment techniques.
As the successful candidate you will have the following background and experience:
- Educated to Degree level, or three years' relevant experience.
- 1 years' surveying/auditing experience.
- 1 years' experience of successful programme delivery.
- 1 years' staff supervision experience.
- Developed ICT skills, including Microsoft Office Suite, with Excel experience.
- Full current driving licence and / or access to a suitable means of transport to enable you to carry out the duties and responsibilities.
- Knowledge of environmental matters.
- Experience of data collection, analysis, and reporting.
- Experience of working in the voluntary sector.
- Experience of working with local government.
To speak in absolute confidence about this opportunity please send an up to date CV via the link provided or contact David McClure, Senior Recruitment Consultant at Honeycomb on 02896 207050.
If you have a disability which means you require assistance at any stage of the recruitment process, please contact us directly to discuss.
Honeycomb is committed to providing equality of opportunity to all.
Even if this position is not right for you, we may have others that are. Please visit Honeycomb to view a wide selection of our current jobs www.honeycomb.jobs
** Please note, we are receiving an exceptionally high number of applications and present and will be unable to shortlist candidates who are not meeting the specific requirements for this role. Due to the high volume of applications, we may be unable to provide individual feedback. We thank you in advance for your understanding. **