Reception / Administrator – Carrickfergus
Location: Carrickfergus, County Antrim
Industry: Legal & Compliance
Salary: £18000.00 - £22000.00 per annum
Contacts: Louise Quinn, firstname.lastname@example.org
Job Ref: BBBH37641
Expiry date: 2022-12-19
Honeycomb is assisting our client, an established and growing Professional Services practice, with the recruitment of a Receptionist / Administrator, for their office based in Carrickfergus. This is a full time and permanent role.
An established Law Firm, with a friendly and flexible work culture. There is opportunity for growth and development.
- The effective processing of incoming telephone calls including the logging of calls and the taking and conveying of detailed messages, audio typing for the solicitor, file organisation, and liaising with Counsel and clients.
- Administration of emails
- To undertake other clerical and administrative duties as may reasonably be required from time to time
- To ensure the confidentiality and security of the firm's and client documentation and information
- Excellent interpersonal and administration skills
- Good typing skills with the ability to audio type
- Salary £18 - £20K, there may be flex ability for candidates with exceptional experience
- 18 Days holiday + stats, rising to 20 days after 2 years
- Pension contribution 3%
- Opportunity for growth and development
- Flexible working environment
To speak in absolute confidence about this opportunity, please send an up to date CV via the link provided or contact Louise Quinn, Head of Professional Services at Honeycomb 028 9620 7050.
If you have a disability which means you require assistance at any stage of the recruitment process, please contact us directly to discuss.
Honeycomb is committed to providing equality of opportunity to all.
** Please note, we are receiving an exceptionally high number of applications and present and will be unable to shortlist candidates who are not meeting the specific requirements for this role. Due to the high volume of applications, we may be unable to provide individual feedback. We thank you in advance for your understanding. **