Receptionist / Administrator – Belfast city centre
Location: Belfast, County Antrim
Industry: Banking & Finance
Salary: £20000.00 - £24000.00 per annum
Contacts: Louise Quinn, firstname.lastname@example.org
Job Ref: BBBH38662
Expiry date: 2023-02-07
Honeycomb is assisting a leading Professional Services Corporate with the recruitment of a Receptionist / Administrator for their brand new office based in Belfast City Centre. This is a full time and permanent role.
A leading Professional Services company who have moved into a brand new office, based in Belfast city centre. The company work with a range of professional clients and the Receptionist / Administrator role will be first point of contact for any telephone calls or visitors.
In this important dual role you will both play an integral role providing professional secretarial support to the Advisory Partners and Management Team as being the firm's Receptionist, providing a professional front of house service for our clients and staff. In our modern offices in the city centre you will be a first point of contact and create a welcoming environment for all visitors as well as managing incoming calls. You will be supported with job specific training and other development opportunities.
Typical details include:
- Greeting and welcoming our clients and other visitors to the office
- Managing all incoming calls and ensuring they are directed to the appropriate colleague
- Maintaining the room booking and desk booking system
- Ensuring the reception area and meeting rooms are professionally presented and maintained at all times
- Managing and distributing post as required across the firm
- Providing administrative support such as photocopying and typing as required
- Assisting with event management as required, including liaison with clients and contacts.
Advisory Team Administrator
- Producing a wide range of business-related documentation, in line with normal template styles
- Design presentations and assist in the preparation of high quality reports
- Print, collate and distribute approved documents in advance of Partner and other meetings as required
- Supporting management meetings including collating papers, taking minutes and following up on actions
- Maintaining a Holiday Register for the Advisory Team
- Providing a PA role to the two Advisory Partners
- Diary and event management as required, including liaison with clients and contacts
- Provide administrative support on client projects, which may on occasion require involvement in client assignments
- Assist team in adherence with Compliance procedures
- Book travel arrangements for the team
- Provide timely and accurate management information
- Input and maintain client information
- General office duties including typing, filing, photocopying, process expense claims and timesheets, file storage and shredding as required
- Assisting with any other duties relevant to the role
- Minimum of 5 GCSES (or equivalent) including Maths and English at grade C or above
- 2 years' previous experience in a similar role
- RSA qualification and/or demonstrated word processing skills
- Intermediate/Advanced knowledge of Microsoft packages including Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Salary for this role is £20 - £24K depending on skills and experience
- Competitive benefits package
To speak in absolute confidence about this opportunity, please send an up to date CV via the link provided or contact Louise Quinn, Head of Professional Services at Honeycomb 028 9620 7050.
If you have a disability which means you require assistance at any stage of the recruitment process, please contact us directly to discuss.
Honeycomb is committed to providing equality of opportunity to all.
** Please note, we are receiving an exceptionally high number of applications and present and will be unable to shortlist candidates who are not meeting the specific requirements for this role. Due to the high volume of applications, we may be unable to provide individual feedback. We thank you in advance for your understanding. **