Location: Belfast, County Antrim
Industry: Human Resource & Personnel
Salary: Up to £9.61 per hour
Contacts: David McClure, email@example.com
Job Ref: BBBH34522
Expiry date: 2022-08-23
Honeycomb is delighted to be working with a regulatory body, to recruit for a Receptionist for a 6 month temporary role based in Belfast.
The Client - Our client is an elected and representative body, made up of pharmacists representing all aspects of the pharmacy profession in Northern Ireland.
The Role: Will provide reception and administrative support. Duties will include but will not be limited to:
- First point of contact for a wide range of stakeholders over the phone or email.
- Carry out reception and postal duties.
- Administering the incoming post process by opening, date stamping and logging all incoming post and distributing appropriately via scan & email
- Monitoring the general email inbox and ensuring all requests are dealt with and emails are forward to colleagues.
- Ensuring meeting rooms are prepared in advance of the meeting start time including resources and required catering.
- Opening new accounts on Zahara and raising PO's, as requested.
- General administrative duties including filing, drafting correspondences and inputting data.
As the successful candidate you will have the following background and experience:
- Experience in customer service.
- Administrative experience.
- GCSE Grades A - C in Maths and English Language.
- Microsoft Office experience.
- Experience in a similar role.
To speak in absolute confidence about this opportunity please send an up to date CV via the link provided or contact Claire McCleery, Manager at Honeycomb on 02896 207050.
"Please note that successful candidate's will be required to complete Basic Access NI Security Clearance at a cost of £18.00. A person's criminal record will not, in itself, debar that person from being appointed to this post. Any information given will be treated in the strictest confidence. Please go to:
www.nidirect.gov.uk/campaigns/accessni-criminal-record-checks for more information."
If you have a disability which means you require assistance at any stage of the recruitment process, please contact us directly to discuss.
Honeycomb is committed to providing equality of opportunity to all.
Even if this position is not right for you, we may have others that are. Please visit Honeycomb to view a wide selection of our current jobs www.honeycomb.jobs