Location: Belfast, County Antrim
Industry: Legal & Compliance
Salary: £21000.00 - £23000.00 per annum + Pension
Contacts: Aoife Dowds-Gibson, email@example.com
Job Ref: BBBH44132
Expiry date: 2023-08-07
Honeycomb is delighted to be assisting a leading Belfast legal firm with the recruitment of a Receptionist. This is a full time and permanent role, based in the Belfast city centre office.
Our client is an established law firm providing legal services including Employment Law, Wills & Probate, Residential Conveyancing, Medical Negligence, Family Law, and Litigation.
Your Package and Benefits:
- Salary: £21,000 - £23,000, depending on skills and experience
- Belfast City Centre location
You will be a first point of contact for visitors to the office, creating a welcoming environment, as well as managing incoming calls
Your responsibilities will include:.
- Greeting and welcoming clients and other visitors to the office
- Managing all incoming calls and ensuring they are directed to the appropriate colleague
- Assisting with meeting room booking
- Ensuring the reception area and meeting rooms are professionally presented and maintained at all times
- Managing and distributing post as required across the firm
- Providing administrative support such as photocopying, filing, and typing as required
- Assisting with event management as required, including liaising with clients and contacts
- Minimum of 5 s (or equivalent) including Maths and English at grade C or above
- 2 years experience in a similar role OR 1 years experience with a background in high-end hospitality
- RSA qualification and/or demonstrated word processing skills
- Intermediate knowledge of Microsoft Office packages including Word, Excel and PowerPoint
To speak in absolute confidence about this opportunity, please send an up-to-date CV via the link provided or contact Aoife Dowds-Gibson, Sourcing Specialist at Honeycomb at firstname.lastname@example.org or 028 9620 7050
If you have a disability which means you require assistance at any stage of the recruitment process, please contact us directly to discuss. Honeycomb is committed to providing equality of opportunity to all.