Location: Belfast, County Antrim
Industry: Sales & Marketing
Salary: £24000.00 - £26000.00 per annum
Contacts: Caila Cunningham, firstname.lastname@example.org
Job Ref: BBBH46911
Expiry date: 2023-11-15
Honeycomb has partnered with an amazing PR agency in the recruitment of a full time, permanent Receptionist based in Belfast at £24,000 - £26,000. They are looking for someone to join their inclusive team and add to their social and uplifting culture.
- Salary of £24,000 - £26,000
- Up to 36 days holiday inc stat (extra 5 days holiday after 2 years service)
- Early Summer and Birthday finishes
- Employer pension scheme
- Death in Service benefit
- Cycle Scheme and Gym discounts
- Healthplan inc. free counselling, physiotherapy, and eye tests
- 2 Days volunteering leave per year
- Brilliant social events, office parties, fantastic culture
The company is a worldwide PR and content agency specialising in creating digital content, they are one of the U.K's largest and fastest growing businesses. With over 160 staff across Belfast, London and New York this is a very exciting and energetic business to be part of.
What would a typical day look like for you?
You will be the face of the company, as the front of house Receptionist, you will be the first warm and welcoming face they encounter! Responsible for making the first and lasting impression of the company, this is the ideal role for someone who is customer-orientated and loves to brighten up another's day.
The office space boasts an amazing culture, with 'escape the desk' social events every Tuesday and Thursday for a lovely tray bake or something sweet, this gives you the opportunity to socialise with your work colleagues and enjoy the office you work in. Some key responsibilities include:
- Maintenance of the office space inc. the front desk, upholding a presentable standard
- First point of contact for all visitors, greeting and welcoming guests
- Answering any office queries
- Answering all incoming calls, redirecting or taking messages
- Receiving all mail, letters, packages etc and distributing them
- Prepare outgoing mail by drafting correspondence, securing parcels etc.
- Check, sort and forward emails from relevant inboxes
- Monitor office supplies, place orders when necessary
- Keep updated files and records
- Monitor office expenses and costs
- Ad hoc admin support as required e.g. travel arrangements, scheduling etc
- Proven experience as a front desk representative or relevant position
- Strong customer service background, ability to demonstrate these skills
- Familiarity with office equipment e.g. coffee machines, printer etc. knowledge of use
- Knowledge of office management, what this entails
- Proficient in English (oral and written)
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office (specifically Excel and Word)
- Strong communication and people skills
- Good organisational and multi-tasking abilities
- Problem-solving skills
To speak in absolute confidence about this opportunity please send an up-to-date CV via the link provided or contact Caila Cunningham at Honeycomb on 028 9620 7050.
If you have a disability which means you require assistance at any stage of the recruitment process, please contact us directly to discuss.Honeycomb is committed to providing equality of opportunity to all.
Even if this position is not right for you, we may have others that are. Please visit Honeycomb to view a wide selection of our current jobs.