Receptionist (Charity, temporary)
Location: Belfast, County Antrim
Industry: Charity & 3rd Sector
Salary: £9.60 - £10.36 per hour
Contacts: David McClure, email@example.com
Job Ref: BBBH32443
Expiry date: 2022-11-11
Honeycomb is delighted to be working with our charity sector client, to recruit a temporary Receptionist, based in Belfast.
This organisation is a large charity would provide individually tailored support to people of all age ranges in the community. They are a large organisation spans over Northern Ireland, the Republic of Ireland, and Great Britain.
This credible position reports into the Executive Office Lead within the Executive Office. Duties will include but will not be limited to:
- Reception duties, including dealing with telephone and email enquiries and welcoming visitors to the office ensuring that signing in/out procedures are adhered
- Operate the booking systems for meeting rooms and the visitor car park spaces at Head Office.
- Undertake general administrative duties such as typing, photocopying, filing, scanning, shredding.
- As required to assist with arrangements and preparations for meetings, including preparation and collation of papers, booking venues and making travel arrangements.
As the successful candidate you will have the following background and experience:
- 1+ years' experience in a similar role.
- 5 GCSE Grades A - C or equivalent qualifications in Maths and English Language.
- Knowledge and experience IT systems such as Microsoft Office.
- Ability to communicate effectively and great interpersonal skills.
- 6 months' experience operating switchboard.
To speak in absolute confidence about this opportunity please send an up to date CV via the link provided or contact David McClure, Recruitment Consultant at Honeycomb on 02896 207050.
If you have a disability which means you require assistance at any stage of the recruitment process, please contact us directly to discuss.
Honeycomb is committed to providing equality of opportunity to all.
Even if this position is not right for you, we may have others that are. Please visit Honeycomb to view a wide selection of our current jobs www.honeycomb.jobs
** Please note, we are receiving an exceptionally high number of applications and present and will be unable to shortlist candidates who are not meeting the specific requirements for this role. Due to the high volume of applications, we may be unable to provide individual feedback. We thank you in advance for your understanding. **