Receptionist (Immediate, Temporary, Belfast)
Location: Belfast, County Antrim
Industry: Charity & 3rd Sector
Salary: Up to £10.94 per hour
Contacts: David McClure, firstname.lastname@example.org
Job Ref: BBBH44867
Expiry date: 2023-09-01
Honeycomb is delighted to be working with a 3rd Sector client, to recruit a temporary Receptionist in Belfast.
The Client - This 3rd Sector organisation provides homes for a wide range of people through building, maintaining and managing them. Furthermore, they would support people through financial advice, on-site staff to aid independent living, specialist care and support.
The Role - This credible post holder will be the first person the client's customers and colleagues will meet via either in person or by phone. This role reports into the HR Manager and is Monday - Friday 9am to 5pm (37 hours per week).
Duties will include but will not be limited to:
- First point of contact for customers and staff.
- Notifies staff members of visitor arrivals and guides visitors where necessary.
- Resolves customer queries through use of telephone switchboard and email.
- Responsible for keeping a safe and clean reception area.
- Maintains email inboxes.
- Accurate logging of post both incoming and outgoing.
The Person: As the successful candidate you will have the following background and experience:
- At least 2 years' experience of working with Microsoft Office.
- Educated to GCSE standard and have at least 1 years' experience of providing a professional customer service as well as experience of working with the public.
- If not educated to the GCSE standard requirement but have at least 3 years' experience of providing a professional reception service.
To speak in absolute confidence about this opportunity please send an up to date CV via the link provided or contact David McClure, Senior Recruitment Consultant at Honeycomb on 02896 207050.
If you have a disability which means you require assistance at any stage of the recruitment process, please contact us directly to discuss.
Honeycomb is committed to providing equality of opportunity to all.
Even if this position is not right for you, we may have others that are. Please visit Honeycomb to view a wide selection of our current jobs www.honeycomb.jobs
** Please note, we are receiving an exceptionally high number of applications and present and will be unable to shortlist candidates who are not meeting the specific requirements for this role. Due to the high volume of applications, we may be unable to provide individual feedback. We thank you in advance for your understanding. **