Location: Belfast, County Antrim
Industry: Sales & Marketing
Salary: £11.00 - £12.00 per hour
Contacts: Shanice Mackin, firstname.lastname@example.org
Job Ref: BBBH45440
Expiry date: 2023-09-26
Honeycomb is delighted to be working alongside our client, a leader within the health care industry, to recruit for a Receptionist on a Part-Time basis. Our client is highly successful within the industry and is experiencing continual growth, making it a great time to join.
- Being the first point of contact for both customers and clients.
- Meeting and greeting of patients.
- Handling all business enquiries through both phone and email.
- Administrative duties including, cash handling, stock-taking and supply ordering, alongside any other ad hoc duties required.
- Previous experience within a customer/ client facing role.
- Strong organisational skills and ability to work off own initiative.
- Confidence in working within a fast-paced environment.
- IT proficient, including booking systems and all Microsoft packages.
The package for this role includes an hourly rate of £11.00- £12.00 depending on experience. Based in Belfast, the hours for this role are 9:30am-5:00pm across 3 or 4 days a week depending on the successful candidate. The successful candidate will be joining the business at a period of growth therefore, this role presents with excellent opportunities for development.
To speak in absolute confidence about this opportunity please send an up-to-date CV via the link provided or contact Shanice Mackin, Specialist Recruitment Consultant, at Honeycomb on the number provided.
If you have a disability which means you require assistance at any stage of the recruitment process, please contact us directly to discuss.
Honeycomb is committed to providing equality of opportunity to all.
** Please note, we are receiving an exceptionally high number of applications and present and will be unable to shortlist candidates who are not meeting the specific requirements for this role. Due to the high volume of applications, we may be unable to provide individual feedback. We thank you in advance for your understanding. **