Location: Belfast, County Antrim
Industry: Charity & 3rd Sector
Salary: £22320 - £29000 per annum
Contacts: Lesley Dugan, email@example.com
Job Ref: BBBH36484
Expiry date: 2022-11-08
Honeycomb is delighted to be assisting our client, a well-known Belfast-based charitable organisation. This is a fantastic opportunity to join a strong Recruitment team. This is a full-time, permanent role based in South Belfast.
A Northern Ireland care-providing charity, based in South Belfast. The organisation has gone from strength to strength in recent years, and this is a fantastic opportunity to join a strong and growing recruitment team.
As a Recruiter you will be responsible for hiring talented individuals across all operations. To attract the best candidates, you will draft engaging job adverts detailing the responsibilities associated with the different roles across the organisation as well as promoting the Charity as a whole and the services they offer. This is a permanent and full-time time position with hybrid working.
- Source suitable candidates across the business and achieve hiring goals.
- Provide weekly progress updates to the Head of Recruitment
- Maintain the internal system with accurate information relating to candidate journey
- Assist hiring managers and work alongside marketing and the HR Business Partners in the writing and completion of job adverts, interview questions/packs and candidate assessments
- Ensure job adverts are accurate and clear, but also candidate friendly promoting the organisations values and benefits that are on offer.
- Liaise with the HR department on an going basis regarding the appropriate co-ordination of the offer process, contracts of employment and onboarding to ensure the best outcome for the organisation and ensure a great candidate experience
- Drive the interview and offer process, third-party Fitness & pre-employment medicals, and closing of candidates. Complying with regulators guidance to ensure all new hires meet the required standards
- You will lead out and attend recruitment days, coordinating and headhunting for the same.
- Liaising with marketing to create innovative recruitment campaigns, and incentivise social media campaigns and adverts to promote the Organisation
- 5 GCSEs including passes in Maths and English
- Ability to work autonomously
- Experience in building productive relationships
- Excellent organisation skills
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- Degree in Human Resources or Business
- Willingness to work towards CIPD
- Experience working in a Recruitment or HR team
Salary is £22,320 - £29,432
To speak in absolute confidence about this opportunity, please send an up to date CV via the link provided or contact Lesley Dugan, Recruitment Specialist at Honeycomb 028 9620 7050.
If you have a disability which means you require assistance at any stage of the recruitment process, please contact us directly to discuss.
Honeycomb is permitted to providing equality of opportunity to all.
** Please note, we are receiving an exceptionally high number of applications and present and will be unable to shortlist candidates who are not meeting the specific requirements for this role. Due to the high volume of applications, we may be unable to provide individual feedback. We thank you in advance for your understanding. **