Location: Belfast, County Antrim
Industry: Human Resource & Personnel
Salary: £9.79 - £10.81 per hour
Contacts: David McClure, firstname.lastname@example.org
Job Ref: BBBH34816
Expiry date: 2022-09-02
Honeycomb is delighted to be working with our charity sector client, to recruit a temporary Recruitment Administrator based in Belfast.
This organisation is a large charity would provide individually tailored support to people of all age ranges in the community. They are a large organisation spans over Northern Ireland, the Republic of Ireland, and Great Britain.
This credible position reports into the Recruitment Team Leader in the Recruitment department and could potentially be made permanent. Duties will include but will not be limited to:
- Monitor and respond to all queries submitted to the department inbox. Assisting and advising all potential candidates with questions in order to ensure a smooth recruitment process.
- Support your fellow team members and work closely alongside Recruiters to ensure all candidate documents are returned and are compliant with organisational policies. This would include ID documents, interview notes and vetting confirmation.
- Keeping strong lines of communication with all members of the Recruitment team to ensure all candidate trackers are updated with accurate information, ready to be reviewed by the management team on a weekly basis.
- Ensure all adverts are uploaded onto job posting partners and ensuring the correct and relevant content is displayed.
- Liaise with candidates and their selected referees to ensure that the relevant and correct information is provided within the outlined period of time. Also ensuring the relevant parties are made aware of any discrepancies identified by the recruitment admin.
- To attend and undertake system training as identified by Recruitment Team Leader
- Working alongside the systems team, cleanse the internal system (iTrent) as and when required. Recruitment Administrators will also cleanse all waitlist and transfer lists ensuring that relevant and correct information is available to the wider team.
As the success candidate you will have the following background and experience:
- 2 years' experience in a data entry role with an administrative function or office administrative role OR 1 years' experience in an administration role within a recruitment/HR department.
- 6 months experience in a data entry role.
- Ability to work autonomously
- Excellent organisational skills
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills: ability to take initiative and build productive relationships: ability to build rapport with candidates, recruitment agencies and internal stakeholders.
- Experience with recruitment process and database.
- Experience with iTrent.
To speak in absolute confidence about this opportunity please send an up to date CV via the link provided or contact David McClure, Specialist Recruitment Consultant at Honeycomb on 02896 207050.
If you have a disability which means you require assistance at any stage of the recruitment process, please contact us directly to discuss.
Honeycomb is committed to providing equality of opportunity to all.
Even if this position is not right for you, we may have others that are. Please visit Honeycomb to view a wide selection of our current jobs www.honeycomb.jobs
** Please note, we are receiving an exceptionally high number of applications and present and will be unable to shortlist candidates who are not meeting the specific requirements for this role. Due to the high volume of applications, we may be unable to provide individual feedback. We thank you in advance for your understanding. **