Location: Belfast, County Antrim
Industry: Human Resource & Personnel
Salary: £11.74 - £11.89 per hour
Contacts: David McClure, email@example.com
Job Ref: BBBH34815
Expiry date: 2022-09-02
Honeycomb is delighted to be working with our charity sector client, to recruit a temporary Recruitment Associate based in Belfast.
This organisation is a large charity would provide individually tailored support to people of all age ranges in the community. They are a large organisation spans over Northern Ireland, the Republic of Ireland, and Great Britain.
This credible position reports into the Recruitment Team Leader in the Recruitment department and could potentially be made permanent. Duties will include but will not be limited to:
- Source suitable candidates across the business and achieve hiring goals.
- Liaise with the HR Department on a going basis regarding the appropriate co-ordination of offer process, contracts of employment, related HR issues etc to ensure the best outcome for the organisation
- Awareness of the cost base of new recruits and make use of other sourcing channels using your expertise and available data to choose those that will be most fruitful (e.g. internal referrals / LinkedIn /Facebook etc.).
- You will lead out and attend recruitment days, coordinating and head hunting for the same.
- Liaising with marketing to create innovate recruitment campaigns and incentivise social media campaigns and adverts to promote recruitment and overall branding of the organisation.
- Evaluate candidate skill levels appropriate to each role, such as phone screening, interviewing, and candidate assessments.
As the success candidate you will have the following background and experience:
- 2 years' experience within a recruitment role.
- Full Lifecycle recruiting in an agency or corporate setting.
- Good Awareness of employment and equality legislation.
- Background in solving complex and high-volume recruitment challenges and delivering significant impact as an individual contributor.
- Proven internal consultancy experience and the ability to influence at all levels.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills: ability to take initiative and build productive relationships: ability to build rapport with candidates, recruitment agencies and internal stakeholders.
- Ability to work effectively in a high volume and fast-moving recruitment campaign.
- Experience with recruitment process and database.
- Recruitment within a health and social care setting.
- Degree in Human Resources or Business.
- Willingness to work towards CIPD.
To speak in absolute confidence about this opportunity please send an up to date CV via the link provided or contact David McClure, Specialist Recruitment Consultant at Honeycomb on 02896 207050.
If you have a disability which means you require assistance at any stage of the recruitment process, please contact us directly to discuss.
Honeycomb is committed to providing equality of opportunity to all.
Even if this position is not right for you, we may have others that are. Please visit Honeycomb to view a wide selection of our current jobs www.honeycomb.jobs
** Please note, we are receiving an exceptionally high number of applications and present and will be unable to shortlist candidates who are not meeting the specific requirements for this role. Due to the high volume of applications, we may be unable to provide individual feedback. We thank you in advance for your understanding. **