Location: Belfast, County Antrim
Industry: Human Resource & Personnel
Salary: £20000.00 - £25000.00 per annum + uncapped bonus + benefits
Contacts: Nuala McClinton, firstname.lastname@example.org
Job Ref: BBBH39393
Expiry date: 2023-03-03
Due to ongoing significant growth this is the perfect time for you to jump on board and become part of a high performing team with endless opportunities. Honeycomb has been established since 2017 and has fast become the number one go to recruitment agency for Business Support recruitment in Northern Ireland.
Being a locally owned agency, Honeycomb have an incredible offering for the right individual - could this be you?
You will be rewarded with a competitive base salary, plus an attractive uncapped commission structure.
You will also be supported by fantastic training, an incredible team, with some brilliant perks within the workplace - including but not limited to:
- Hybrid working
- Up to 25 days annual leave
- Your Birthday Day off
- Volunteer days
- An income protection & health cash plan
- A dedicated well-being platform
The Role & Team
The Professional Services Team is a team of 5 - who work hard and enjoy themselves along the way. We support Northern Irelands leading Professional Services businesses in business support recruitment - recruiting the best talent in the market for our clients.
No two days will be the same for you, however most days will be;
- Client relationship management
- Reviewing job descriptions, attending meetings to understand role requirements
- Reviewing advertisement response and calling/screening potential candidates
- Interviewing candidates
- Providing a thorough overview of candidates to clients
- Managing processes, keeping the CRM up to date
Recruitment is fast paced, busy, and you must enjoy this type of environment to thrive. You will enjoy multi-tasking, changing priorities at the drop of a hat, and working at speed with lots of verbal, written and face to face communication along the way.
- Enjoy working to deadlines
- Have impeccable written and verbal communication
- Thoroughly enjoy relationship management - some experience in this is required
- Enjoy collaborating with your team
- Have previous sales/service experience
- Can easily adapt and pivot for changing priorities each day
You will be a confident communicator, with bucket-loads of self-motivation/enthusiasm and a drive to succeed.
If this sounds like you, we would love to chat. Please apply online or call Nuala McClinton on 02896 207050 for a confidential discussion.
The role of Recruitment Consultant consists of a fantastic training plan and competitive salary. Full details will be provided upon interview/enquiry.
Honeycomb - Supporting Excellence