Regional Manager – Charitable Organisation
Location: Northern Ireland
Industry: Charity & 3rd Sector
Salary: £34000.00 - £38000.00 per annum
Contacts: Caila Cunningham, email@example.com
Job Ref: BBBH48509
Expiry date: 2024-01-18
Honeycomb has partnered with a charitable organisation in the recruitment of a full time Regional Manager for a 1 year maternity cover, £34,000 - £38,000.
- Competitive salary £34,000 - £38,000
- 25 Days holiday plus 12 statutory days
- Employer pension contribution
- Bike to work scheme
- Holiday purchase scheme
- Hybrid and flexible working hours
- Well-being initiatives
- Access to confidential counselling & financial advisory services
The charitable organisation is an award-winning social enterprise, delivering services across Northern Ireland supporting individuals with learning difficulties, autism, and neurodiverse conditions into future employment.
They are passionate about changing lives and their priority is a positive outcome that will impact individuals, their families and communities who are the most disadvantaged - supporting participants to have a brighter future!
What would a typical day look like for you?
As Regional Manager you will lead the team across the North East Council areas to deliver services and achieve outcomes for participants, meeting the objectives of local contracts. Manage budgets and complete audit of performance in line with quality framework.
- Leading, planning and implementation of local services
- Delivering continuous review of service provision in line with organisations framework
- Providing high standard of safeguarding practising, reporting on such
- Promotion of organisation's mission, social enterprise, and services
- Provide effective person-centred service delivery across services
- Fundraising - identify and secure funding, service delivery contracts, completing funding applications
- Manage contracts, grants, government funding, maintaining positive relationships with funders
- Budget management with the finance team to manage operational budgets across services
- Preparing and submitting funder financial reports, processing against targets
- Ensuring high standard of performance management across the team
- Motivating the team to hit targets
- GCSE English & Maths
- 2 years experience managing a team and meeting targets
- 1 years experience within budget management
- Experience liaising with stakeholders and building networks
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office suite
- Excellent communications and presentation skills
- Full driving license needed to meet travel requirements entailed in role
To speak in absolute confidence about this opportunity please send an up-to-date CV via the link provided or contact Caila Cunningham (02890131221) at Honeycomb on 028 9620 7050.
If you have a disability which means you require assistance at any stage of the recruitment process, please contact us directly to discuss. Honeycomb is committed to providing equality of opportunity to all.
Even if this position is not right for you, we may have others that are. Please visit Honeycomb to view a wide selection of our current jobs.