Relationship Manager – Customer Services, Financial Services
Location: Belfast, County Antrim
Industry: Wealth Management & Insurance
Salary: £27000 - £32000.00 per annum
Contacts: Louise Quinn, firstname.lastname@example.org
Job Ref: BBBH31795
Expiry date: 2022-10-31
Honeycomb is delighted to be exclusively assisting SS&C, a Global professional services company, with the recruitment of a team of Relationship Managers, to enhance their service delivery to a large prestigious Wealth Management client. The roles are full time and permanent.
SS&C is a Global Professional Services firm that specialises in Financial Services. They are building out a brand new team of 50 customer service and administrative staff in Belfast and to support this development they have just released an additional 10 Relationship Manager roles to support their contract with a large prestigious wealth management company. The roles are full time and permanent and will be based in Belfast working a hybrid model.
This is an exciting opportunity for an individual to develop professionally and play an important role within an ambitious team. You will be part of our relationship management team and build quality relationships with key stakeholders in a customer focused environment. You will take personal responsibility to see issues through to resolution, ensuring the appropriate outcome is reached for the Client and Partner. In this professional role you will be fully supported and given full product and transaction training specialising in Pensions and Investments.
- Manage effective relationships and communicating effectively with all key contacts at appropriate business locations
- Initiate and attend office visits and location meetings, strengthening existing relationships with key stakeholders and also establishing new networks/relationships
- Exceptional handling of complex work, co-ordinating assistance from key contacts in processing areas and providing final decisions and letters if required. Monitor progress and undertake preventative measures as appropriate
- Handle incoming calls from any relevant party and make outbound calls where necessary to complete the enquiry
- Respond to email enquiries from Partners and contacts at appropriate business locations
- Attend Back Office Team Meetings to help increase business awareness and improve understanding of what is important to Partners and clients and why
- Represent the client on projects and be responsible for local Business Plan initiatives, championing change
- To carry out any other duties which are within the employee's skills and abilities whenever reasonably instructed
The ideal candidate will have a background in stakeholder management or have been in a previous role where relationship building skills were used. The individual will enjoy developing professional relationships and be proactive in creating an unforgettable customer experience for our clients. All SS&C employees are accountable for the delivery of a Quality service, driving for excellence in all their work activities.
Ideally the individual will:
- Be quality driven, aiming for 100% accuracy and timeliness of delivery
- Aim to continuously review processes and practices relating to the role and act as a catalyst for change and improvement in individual and team performance
- Observe proper standards of market, business and personal conduct, demonstrating integrity in the execution of duties
- Comply with the regulatory regimes in which SS&C operates, with particular consideration given to relevant Client Asset, Data Protection and Financial Crime Prevention regulations, as appropriate to the above role
The Skills Required:
- A good team player with a "can do" attitude and the ability to work with others to provide an excellent customer service and experience
- Evidence of being in a previous role where communication is a key skill
- Relationship building skills
- Excellent problem solving, analytical and decision making skills
- Appropriate product knowledge substantiated by relevant product tests
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to coach effectively, mentor and give feedback when required
- Act as a point of technical reference for others to refer to for help, guidance and support
- Shows flexibility and always goes the extra mile to meet the needs of the business, partner and client
- Strong organisational and time management skills
- Commitment and self-motivation to work within deadlines with minimum supervision
- Salary £30 - £35K depending on experience
- 5 % Pension
- 20 days holiday + 10 stats + an unlimited paid leave policy
- Private Medical
- Life Assurance X 4
- Critical Illness cover
- A range of flexible benefits
To speak in absolute confidence about this opportunity, please send an up to date CV via the link provided or contact Mairead Scott at Honeycomb 028 9620 7050.
If you have a disability which means you require assistance at any stage of the recruitment process, please contact us directly to discuss.
Honeycomb is committed to providing equality of opportunity to all.
** Please note, we are receiving an exceptionally high number of applications and present and will be unable to shortlist candidates who are not meeting the specific requirements for this role. Due to the high volume of applications, we may be unable to provide individual feedback. We thank you in advance for your understanding. **