Relationship Manager- Wealth Management
Location: Belfast, County Antrim
Industry: Banking & Finance
Contacts: Louise McAdam, firstname.lastname@example.org
Job Ref: BBBH31899
Expiry date: 2022-08-05
Honeycomb is delighted to be working with a specialist Financial Services firm to recruit for a Client Relationship Manager due to exceptional recent growth. The company is Northern Ireland's only independent firm of its kind, offering bespoke support for retirement solutions to professional clients. This role is permanent full time in a vibrant Belfast city office.
This is an exciting opportunity for those coming from a Wealth Management background including Financial Services Administrators to take the next step in their career. It may also be ideal for those with a background in Banking who have great experience in customer/client engagement.
The Client is Northern Irelands only independent firm of its kind, offering bespoke support for retirement solutions and pensions to their high net worth clients. An inclusive and dynamic culture, you will be working a long side and supporting prestigious and successful financial advisors who will be supporting your own personal learning and development. No one day will be the same!
Typical duties will include:
- General administrative support
- Point of contact for greeting clients, and reception duties
- Creating and mitigating client records on to back office system
- Regularly reviewing client information on an on going basis
- Work closely with financial advisor
- Preparing financial documents
- 1+ years experience in an administration role
- Strong attention to detail with working to a high degree of accuracy
- Proficient IT skills with experience in Microsoft Office
- Excellent communication, organisational and presentational skills
1+ years administration experience in a Professional Services Environment (Finance, Banking or Legal) is desirable but not essential for this role.
Competitive salary based on skills and experience
- 5% Employer contribution and 5% Employee minimum of Group Pension
- 4x Salary of Life Assurance
- Group Income Protection
- Core benefit of the Health Cash Plan
- 22.5 Days Holiday Allowance (plus statutory)
- Share Incentive Plan
To speak in absolute confidence about this opportunity, please send an up to date CV via the link provided or contact Louise McAdam, Specialist Recruitment Consultant at Honeycomb 028 9620 7050.
If you have a disability which means you require assistance at any stage of the recruitment process, please contact us directly to discuss.
Honeycomb is permitted to providing equality of opportunity to all.
** Please note, we are receiving an exceptionally high number of applications and present and will be unable to shortlist candidates who are not meeting the specific requirements for this role. Due to the high volume of applications, we may be unable to provide individual feedback. We thank you in advance for your understanding. **