Location: Belfast, County Antrim
Industry: Charity & 3rd Sector
Salary: Up to £21000.00 per annum
Contacts: Lesley Dugan, email@example.com
Job Ref: BBBH35153
Expiry date: 2022-10-19
Honeycomb is delighted to be exclusively assisting our client, a Belfast-based charity that delivers a range of services to people who are homeless or at risk of homelessness with the recruitment of a Reporting Administrator. The role is full-time and permanent.
The Reporting Administrator will be responsible for managing the client information system where they will undertake duties relating to data entry, data analysis, and reporting. They will be the port of call for the team for data queries so it is essential that the ideal candidate is confident in report writing and data analysis (qualitative and quantitative).
The Reporting Administrator will report to the CEO and they will have line management responsibility for two staff. This is a great opportunity for someone looking to gain management experience as well as hold responsibility for systems development and analysis. If you have experience from university or from a previous job completing administration/ report writing, then this role could be perfect for you.
- Review, evaluate and develop our client information system working to ensure it is effective at collating information on our client group and the support work provided.
- Work with external consultants to enhance our systems as and when required.
- Provide high quality qualitative and quantitative reports
- Analyse and report data in a variety of formats to highlight trends and gaps in service and provide evidence for reporting purposes.
- Carry out spot checks to ensure quality control in regards to accurate statistical information.
- Quality monitoring, KPIs and other monitoring frameworks and ensure systems are set up to collate the information required.
- Ongoing quality control in relation to Audit standards and recommendations.
- Working with Management to ensure all systems and resources needed are in place.
- Design and initiate process to move our system to paperless where possible and streamline any paperwork that needs to remain.
- Ensure information collated is relevant to wider strategies i.e. Housing Executive Homeless Strategy, Health Strategy etc.
Confidentiality and information sharing
- Develop and initiate confidentially and information procedures and ensure all systems adhere to GDPR.
Procedures & Systems
- Contribute and assist the Senior Management Team in developing and reviewing all operational procedural documents and ensure all systems are in line with these procedures
- Design, develop and implement new systems as needed and as new procedures are put in place.
- Give management support in developing and maintaining project milestone plans/KPIs etc.
- Be responsible for ensuring daily and quarterly returns are completed and forwarded to relevant people/funding bodies.
- Prepare high quality reports both qualitative and quantitative as requested
- Ensure the overall quality of service is compliant with the highest level of audit at any time.
- Help to develop and design systems and databases for collating and maintaining all relevant service user and statistical information and monitor to ensure these are used appropriately by staff so that all records are accurate and highlight to senior management any new trends.
- Where noncompliance in regards to system procedures is identified work in conjunction with management to keep delivery on track
- Operate at all times within Financial Policies and Procedures.
Education and Qualifications
- A-levels /level 4 qualification
- English GCSE at Grade C or above (or equivalent)
- Maths GCSE at Grade C or above (or equivalent)
- Hold a Level 5 qualification (or higher), e.g. NVQ Level 5 (or equivalent) in an area that emphasises learning in Information/Computer Systems or Statistical Analysis
- Experience of collating, analysing and reporting data in a variety of ways.
- Experience of report writing.
- Understanding of relating targets to procedures to keep services in line with requirements for audits, funders etc.,
- Understanding of Equality & Diversity.
- Understanding of GDPR and how to implement it into procedures.
- Knowledge of operational/client information systems and procedures.
- A high level of proficiency in IT systems including word, excel, PowerPoint etc.
- Understanding of issues affecting homeless people
- Knowledge of local and national strategies relevant to the client group
- Ability to evaluate systems and develop new ways of working.
- Ability to develop and implement a move from paper systems to a computerised filing and information system.
- Ability to advance current client data systems to become more user friendly and efficient.
- Ability to monitor the quality of systems.
- Ability to design and deliver training in system procedures
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Ability to work both independently and within a Team in a high pressured and dynamic environment.
- Remain flexible and be able to respond quickly to changing requirements.
- Ability to think creatively and be solution focused.
- An accurate and methodical approach to planning and executing changes.
Package & Benefits
- £21,000 salary
- 5 days per week (Mon-Fri). Normal working hours are 9am to 5pm office based (working outside of normal hours may be required in line with business needs).
- 22 days per annum including public holidays
- Free parking onsite
- Access to kitchen and free meals
- Access to onsite shower facilities
To speak in absolute confidence about this opportunity please send an up-to-date CV via the link provided or contact Lesley Dugan at Honeycomb on 028 9620 7050.
If you have a disability which means you require assistance at any stage of the recruitment process, please contact us directly to discuss.
Honeycomb is committed to providing equality of opportunity to all.
** Please note, we are receiving an exceptionally high number of applications and are present and will be unable to shortlist candidates who are not meeting the specific requirements for this role. Due to the high volume of applications, we may be unable to provide individual feedback. We thank you in advance for your understanding. **