Resource Administrator (Great Business)
Location: Belfast, County Antrim
Industry: IT & Fintech
Salary: Up to £22000.00 per annum
Contacts: Shanice Mackin, firstname.lastname@example.org
Job Ref: BBBH40509
Expiry date: 2023-04-05
Honeycomb is delighted to be working alongside our client, a very successful data management and technology company, to recruit a Resource Administrator. Based in Belfast city centre, this is a great opportunity to join an excellent organisation with a worldwide reputation, supporting businesses globally and aiding in company success.
- Scheduling and planning of meetings to present and review key information, identifying areas of improvement/ change.
- Updating internal systems regarding daily work tasks.
- Build strong relationships with key stakeholders within the business.
- Daily reviewing of data and creation of documents.
- Working closely with other departments across the business providing adhoc support.
- Previous experience working within an administrative role, with strong customer service and communication skills.
- IT proficient, proactive in learning new systems and coming with strong experience in using MS packages.
- Confident and proactive, with a continual drive for success.
- Flexible and able to adapt to a fast-paced working environment.
The package for this role offers a salary of £22,000 with excellent opportunities for development and long-term progression. The client offers a host of benefits including private health insurance and an attractive pension scheme. With an attractive working week of Monday- Friday, offering the opportunity to work within an exciting and ever-growing industry.
To speak in absolute confidence about this opportunity please send an up-to-date CV via the link provided or contact Shanice, Specialist Recruitment Consultant at Honeycomb, on 028 96207050.
If you have a disability which means you require assistance at any stage of the recruitment process, please contact us directly to discuss.
Honeycomb is committed to providing equality of opportunity to all.
** Please note, we are receiving an exceptionally high number of applications and present and will be unable to shortlist candidates who are not meeting the specific requirements for this role. Due to the high volume of applications, we may be unable to provide individual feedback. We thank you in advance for your understanding. **