Risk & Compliance Officer
Industry: Banking & Finance
Contacts: Evelyn Fraser, firstname.lastname@example.org
Job Ref: BBBH45385
Expiry date: 2023-09-22
Honeycomb are delighted to be working in partnership with Bank of Ireland UK to recruit a Risk & Compliance Officer to work along side their team Bristol. This is a fantastic opportunity to join an exciting, proactive and 1stline risk team that operates across a broad range of consumer products and business partners.
This is a full-time FTC (12 month) position, it offers hybrid working based from the Bristol office.
Bank of Ireland is a leading bank across the UK and ROI, they are currently going through an extraordinary period of transformation and growth. There's never been a more exciting time to work at Bank of Ireland.
This team is instrumental in the success of Bank of Ireland's services and is crucial in building strong working relationships, giving regulatory advice.This role sits within Operational Control in BOI UK.
As a Risk and Compliance Officer you will provide business focused compliance and risk expertise, supporting consumer credit and mortgage product areas including input on projects, new business development and regulatory changes
Key Duties Include:
· Proactively engage and support partners to implement change initiatives by providing guidance on all matters relating to regulatory compliance.
· Ensuring adherence to relevant legislation.
· Give feedback and regulatory sign off on customer documentation
· Report and raise risk matters as required, making appropriate recommendations to mitigate risks.
· Maintain and expand your regulatory knowledge in respect of retail banking.
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone who enjoys talking to people and working in a busy team environment.
Skills & Experience
- Strong UK Financial Services regulatory experience
- Experience in a Compliance and Risk advisory role
- Demonstrated experience of analysing and interpreting regulatory documentation in consumer credit, mortgages, or current market accounts
- Understanding of UK Retail Banking Regulations
- Strong focus on achieving successful customer outcomes with a collaborative approach to problem solving
- Ability to provide intellectual accuracy to business controls and risk assessment, development of business solutions and decision making.
If you have a disability which means you require assistance at any stage of the recruitment process, please contact us directly to discuss.
Honeycomb is permitted to provide equality of opportunity to all.
To speak in absolute confidence about this opportunity please send an up to date CV via the link provided or contact Evelyn Fraser at Honeycomb 028 9620 7050