Sales Administrator (4 Days)
Location: Enniskillen, County Fermanagh
Salary: £20000.00 - £25000.00 per annum
Contacts: Shanice Mackin, email@example.com
Job Ref: BBBH38992
Expiry date: 2023-02-16
Honeycomb is delighted to be working alongside our client, a well- known industrial business, to recruit a Sales Administrator to join the team in Enniskillen. This is an excellent role for someone who has a passion for service. Our client is a reputable business and is experiencing continual demand within the industry, making it a great time to join a well-established team. This is a dynamic role and present excellent opportunities for long-term progression.
- Answering all queries via both phone and email
- All administrative aspects of the role including order processing
- Working closely with all relative departments regarding scheduling, processing and deliveries
- Offering after sales support for clients ensuring continual contact and providing the best service
- The ideal candidate will be coming with experience within a similar role, strong administrative/ customer service experience
- Ability to work within a fast-paced environment, working within tight time frames
- You will be an outgoing and confident individual, who has a proactively mentally
- Ability to work off your own initiative
- Confident in systems including all MS packages
This role is offering a salary between £20-£25 dependant on experience, with a 4- day working week of Monday- Thursday 7am- 5.15pm. This role presents excellent opportunities to join a well- established team alongside, career development and progression.
To speak in absolute confidence about this opportunity please send an up to date CV via the link provided or contact Shanice Mackin, Specialist Recruitment Consultant, at Honeycomb on 028 96207050.
If you have a disability which means you require assistance at any stage of the recruitment process, please contact us directly to discuss.
Honeycomb is committed to providing equality of opportunity to all.
** Please note, we are receiving an exceptionally high number of applications and present and will be unable to shortlist candidates who are not meeting the specific requirements for this role. Due to the high volume of applications, we may be unable to provide individual feedback. We thank you in advance for your understanding. **